𝕮⃟Hapter 64

»𝐶⃪64«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
After the bathroom session, Fei Cheng carried Nan HuaiLin to the bedroom. Fei Cheng took him into his arms, kissed his shoulder and neck tenderly, and asked in a muffled voice, “Do you want more?”

Nan HuaiLin gave a low, inaudible “mmm.”

In fact, the first time he was pregnant with the dragon eggs, he was tormented by exuberant desire, but fortunately, at that time, he shot two movies back-to-back, and that consumed most of his energy, so he didn’t live too tormented.

This time while he was pregnant with the second set, the desire seemed to come even more fiercely than when he had the other ones. He was like a gluttonous snake that could never get enough, and couldn’t help but keep asking for more.

Fei Cheng came in gently, lowered his head and took one of his small nipples. He sucked tenderly on the sweet milk while he slowly moved. He had been very measured lately, slow and soothing, without any violent movements. At first it was quite uncomfortable, but gradually Nan HuaiLin got the taste for it and couldn’t stop.

It was already early in the morning when it was over.

Fei Cheng didn’t withdraw. He wanted to block the exit to ensure that all the dragon essence remained inside Nan HuaiLin, and was fully absorbed. He embraced Nan HuaiLin from behind, kissed his neck which was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and asked softly, “Baby, do you want some water?”

Nan HuaiLin nodded slightly.

Fei Cheng reached out, and took the water cup from the bedside. He took two sips himself, then took a sip in his mouth and fed it to Nan HuaiLin. After taking two more sips, he put the water cup back, and turned off the light with his hand. He contentedly embraced the person in his arms and whispered, “Go to sleep. Good night.”

Nan HuaiLin was already a little dazed. He rubbed his arm against the pillow, and replied vaguely, “Good night…”

The next morning, Nan HuaiLin woke up even earlier than Fei Cheng.

It was probably because he was nourished by the dragon essence, but he didn’t feel tired at all, just full of energy. He moved, and found that Fei Cheng was still connected to him in the same position he was in before he fell asleep last night, and abruptly stiffened. His body quickly started to burn.

Nan HuaiLin gritted his teeth. He had just moved forward a little, when the hand around his waist suddenly and forcefully closed. The two people became closely connected together.

Fei Cheng raised his waist. Nan HuaiLin moaned, grabbed his arm and shouted in a hoarse voice, “Don’t…don’t move!”

Fei Cheng stopped moving. His face was buried in his neck as he rubbed it intimately. His voice was also a bit hoarse. “Did you sleep well?”

Nan HuaiLin hmmed, “Especially good. Did not dream.”

“I did,” Fei Cheng said. “I dreamed…”

“Don’t say that,” Nan HuaiLin interrupted him. “It’s bad luck to repeat a dream in the morning.”

“Is that so?” Fei Cheng chuckled. “How come I don’t know this saying?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “My mom said it when I was a kid, and I’ve remembered it ever since.”

Fei Cheng said, “Speaking of our mother, didn’t you say that both parents should have dinner together? I mentioned it to my brother and he said anytime is fine. Let’s get it done before you go to the U.S. to shoot a movie.”

“I forgot about it until you told me,” Nan HuaiLin said. “I’ll call my mom today, and ask them to come to Beijing.”

Fei Cheng said, “Why don’t you just let Mom and Dad stay in Beijing? The house in the Dong Fang Mansion is vacant anyway, so let Mom and Dad live there.”