𝕮⃟Hapter 29

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 29

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

When they arrived at the hospital, Nan HuaiLin asked, “What department should I register for?”

Fei Cheng thought about it and said, “Plastic surgery.”

So they went to the plastic surgery department, queued for twenty minutes, then the two of them entered the doctor’s office together. The female doctor’s eyes lit up as soon as she saw the two handsome men enter, and a smile graced her face.

After they sat down, Nan HuaiLin didn’t know how to describe his condition, so he looked at Fei Cheng sitting next to him for help.

Fei Cheng then said, “Doctor, it’s like this. My friend’s face has suddenly become beautiful, either by plastic surgery or by free growth. I suspect that he has developed a disease, so I brought him here to consult.”

The female doctor, “…”

The smile on her face fell off, and her eyes seemed to say, You shouldn’t come to plastic surgery, you should go to psychiatry.

To prove his words, Fei Cheng took out his cell phone, then went to the female doctor to show her the photos in the album. “Here. He looked like this two months ago,” as he reached out and lifted Nan HuaiLin’s chin. “And now he looks like this. Isn’t it a big change? “

The female doctor looked at the photo on Fei Cheng’s phone.

It was a couple’s photo in bed. One was sleeping, cat-like, as he lay in the arms of the other, while the other was holding up the phone to take pictures as he smiled like a flower.

So these two were a pair. MMP1.

The female doctor was in a very complicated mood. The handsome man was taken by the handsome man, and her heart was stuffed to infinity.

She sighed silently, then looked at the photo and looked at the real person. When she compared the two, the change was quite big, although they were indeed the same person, and his face had no trace of plastic surgery.

She looked up at Fei Cheng. “So you don’t like how your boyfriend looks?”

“I’m not his boyfriend,” Nan HuaiLin denied. “We’re just friends.” He looked at Fei Cheng. “Why do you have my picture in your phone? Let me see. What kind of picture is it?”

Fei Cheng didn’t answer, just silently put the phone in his pocket, walked back to Nan HuaiLin and sat down. He asked, “Doctor, what the hell is going on here?”

The female doctor said, “Some people are born with developmental delays, and it is possible that they are still developing at the age of thirty. I suggest you go for a full body checkup to see if there are any abnormalities.”

Nan HuaiLin did not want to, but Fei Cheng insisted, so he had to do it.

After a lot of running around, it was 1:00 p.m. by the time the physical examination was over, and the results would not be available until three days later.

Nan HuaiLin was starving when they left the hospital so the two went straight to a restaurant.

While they were waiting for the food to be served, Nan HuaiLin asked, “By the way, is my hometown buddy going to play a male character in Chasing New Dreams?”

Fei Cheng hummed and said, “I don’t know.”

Nan HuaiLin took out his phone. “I’ll ask him.”