𝕮⃟Hapter 26

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Nan HuaiLin had eaten just a few soda crackers earlier, but he couldn’t eat, so he simply ate two bites and then put the chopsticks away.

“Don’t you like it?” Man Tianzhu asked.

Nan HuaiLin shook his head, “No, I’m just not very hungry.”

“Then you go back to your room and rest, the shooting starts tomorrow, you need to get well.” Man Tianzhu said, “If you are hungry, call me, I will send you food to your room.”

Nan HuaiLin then went to her room.

He took a shower and changed into his home clothes, looked at the shooting notice to see which scenes to shoot tomorrow, and then sat on the bed to memorize his lines. He only had one scene tomorrow, the scene where Lu JinQin and Lu GuanLan reunited for the first time since they grew up. This section had very few lines, but the feelings to be shown were very strong and could only be conveyed by body movements and expressions. Lu JinQin was wearing a mask and would only show his true face in the middle and later stages of the drama, which tested his movements.

Nan HuaiLin opened the phone camera, turned to the front camera, used one hand to cover the lower half of his face, fixedly looked directly into his own eyes. Lu JinQin’s life in his mind suddenly flashed, feelings quickly accumulated, his heart really hurt a little, he felt a light flash and resentment and hate wrapped his eyes.

Nan HuaiLin put down the phone, blinked and changed back to himself.

The door of the room opened with two ticks, and Hu Meng Jun then walked in.

“Reading the script?” Hu Mengjun took off his jacket and threw it on the bed.

“Mn,” Nan HuaiLin said, “I’m memorizing the lines.”

Hu Mengjun sat on the bed facing him, “I just had dinner and wandered around, there are not only hotels here, but also bars, KTVs, foot massage parlors, especially full of them. Want to go shopping?”

Nan HuaiLin asked, “Is there a gym?”

Hu Mengjun said, “I don’t know, I think so.”

As they were talking, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go open it.” Hu Meng Jun got up and answered the door.

“Hello, is this Mr. Nan HuaiLin’s room?”

When Nan HuaiLin heard his name, he got out of bed and walked to the door, “I am.”

The attendant smiled and said, “Mr. Nan, your friend has upgraded you to a deluxe suite, here is the room card, you can stay there now.”

Nan HuaiLin was stunned, reached out to take the room card and asked, “Who upgraded me?”

The waiter said, “It’s a gentleman named Fei.”

A gentleman named Fei could only be Fei Cheng.

Nan HuaiLin hesitated for a moment and asked, “Can I not?”

The waiter said, “Your friend has already paid a month’s room fee in advance, so even if you don’t stay in the room, there is no refund.”

Nan HuaiLin had no choice, “All right then.”

He went back to his room to pack up his things, while Hu Mengjun was watching. Except for a change of clothes in the shower, his luggage was basically untouched and packed in two minutes.