3

Sparkling silver hair that seemed like it was sprinkled with starlight powder, and thick eyelashes that curled up.

A handsome face that looked a little tired.

It was this sight that reminded me of a keyword, the beauty of the male lead.

I even had the illusion of seeing a strange evening sunset behind the man in a basement without a single ray of light.

In addition, the image of him wearing shackles on his ankles only made the decadent atmosphere around him stand out more.

"Ah."

Richard, who saw me, smiled softly.

At the moment, I was shocked. It felt as if someone hit my head with a baseball bat from behind.

How could a person be so handsome?

"You're the maid who helped me a while ago."

Unlike when I had seen him a few hours ago, his face, which had been pale from taking the medicine, was full of life.

However, Richard looked a little tired as he couldn't suppress all the pain with a small amount of medicine.

"How should I repay this favor—"

Surely you didn't grind your teeth a little while ago, did you?

His tone was so serious that I even doubted if there was something wrong with my memory.

"You don't have to repay me, but I brought you your meal, so please eat it."

I cut the conversation and placed the dog bowl in front of him.

Richard was not kind by nature, and he harbored hatred for everyone in this mansion.

Such Richard couldn't have been grateful for the little help I gave a while ago.

Richard was slyly trying to escape now.

He's probably trying to use me to run away, before leaving my soul.

'That's why Emily asked if I was possessed by the monster.'

In the original work, all of the servants who helped Richard were possessed by him and had their neck blown away.

And Richard didn't feel a single shred of guilt.

"Thank you for bringing my meal, Maid."

He must have been feeling humiliated seeing the dog bowl, but he calmly said thanks.