7

He easily fell for Rosie's flattering and was too busy showing off his cooking skills.

To say that the picky chef liked Rosie was an understatement. Although as a kitchen maid, it wasn't much of a headache.

"No way, you didn't get caught mixing the fruit with the meals, right?"

"What? Never! I always put it in carefully—"

Then why? Why the hell is she going to watch the monster's meal be prepared?

Marie walked around, biting her nails anxiously.

"—Rosie, Rosie."

It was okay not to add it in today, but if she kept blocking it, it was going to be a problem.

Rosie's meal service didn't end until about a week later. It would be extremely difficult if she couldn't add in any medicine during that period.

'I have to use my hands.'

Should she replace the servant taking the meal?

If someone else took it, she would be able to add the medicine as it was.

However, what she was most worried about was—

At first, all the maids extremely hated having to serve the monster.

After all, he was a monster.

But something strange happened.

The maids who served the monster's meal started saying they wanted to continue their work.

However, the maid was periodically replaced because the Marquis who brought the monster did not allow it.

They were possessed by the monster and their attachment only caused a fear that they would help him escape later.

'If Rosie doesn't like it—'

Let's make her give up by any means possible. Rosie shouldn't have disrupted her work.

******

There were now only 7 days left until the role of the mealtime duty.

Even though I already knew how many days were left, it had become a habit to count with my fingers folded.

"Rosie, did you hear the news?"

"What news?"

Rosie and Emily seem to have a special relationship. She could have been annoyed by me acting strange, but she always took care of me with a worried face.