6

Plate?

The maid moved the food from the dog bowl onto the plate.

—What is she doing?

"You can eat it."

Richard couldn't respond as gently as usual and just watched her silently.

The maid put out a plate of bread in front of him and took out what she had prepared behind him.

She covered the ice well with a towel and carefully handed it over to Richard.

"—What's this?"

"You hurt your leg. Hold on."

It hadn't been long since he met the maid, but she was not such a great person to care about him.

Rather, it felt as if she would perform her duty with all her might if he escaped.

"Ah, but."

What else is there?

The maid offered dessert with a sweet smile that did not match her.

"Don't you want to try?"

"...."

Is it because there were some strange ingredients in it?

"Oh, I'm not giving you everything."

The maid picked up a fork and hung about half of the cake. She looked at what she was doing, and the maid divided the cake into two pieces.

"I was going to share it."

When he didn't respond, the maid simply smiled awkwardly.

Did Argen order it?

Otherwise, he couldn't understand the attitude that had changed significantly from the morning.

He looked into her pink eyes as if searching for the maid's intentions, but all it screamed was harmless.

"—Your master won't allow it."

"Do you mean dessert? Dessert disappears when you eat it, so he won't know anyway."

The maid was surprisingly tall.

"It wasn't just that."

"Do you mean plates and ice?"

There is that, and the kind attitude toward him.