4

My brain refused to move, but the man that I believed to be Argen narrowed his eyes.

"Why did you stop talking?"

He really looked like Argen, should I change the title I use now?

However, it was difficult to change the title I used because of the possibility that this man might not be Argen.

"—I think you need to check the chain."

In the end, I chose not to call him by his title at all.

Unlike me, who was thinking hard about the title, the man simply smiled happily as if he didn't care about it.

"The maids have been incompetent so far, but this maid seems to be useful."

"That's not true. I'm useless. Look, I dropped the bowl and I'm clumsy."

"...."

I drew a line right away just in case the man in front of me wanted me to work as Richard's exclusive maid.

I think one of the maids became the dedicated maid in the original story, but I couldn't remember it well.

'As long as it's not me.'

"You're a strange kid. I see. I'll check what you saw and pass your words on to the Marquis."

—I do think he's Argen though.

But I couldn't be a hundred percent sure. After all, if I think about it, there was no reason to deceive me.

Even so, I didn't think he was a butler.

"Yes, I hope everything will be solved well."

As long as he wasn't Argen.

I bowed down to the man and turned around.

"Wait, maid."

"Yes?"

Why are you holding me back like that?

"What's your name?"

"—I think the people around me were calling me Rosie."

"You tell your name in such a unique way. I'll remember it."

Why me?

I blinked curiously, and the man smiled happily.

—What a strange person.

I instinctively thought that I didn't want to get involved with him, so I took a step back.