15

"Do you really say something like that now? You're the only one who can poison him here."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yeah. I even recognized the chef just in case, but the servants who were there said they didn't see him poisoning the food while he was cooking."

"I don't doubt the chef either. He's not that kind of person."

The chef, who had been silently listening to Rosie's words, blushed and wiped his nose.

When the butler who saw it crumpled his forehead, the chef coughed in vain and lost his expression.

"I'm not asking you to play with words. Go ahead and tell the truth!"

"I understand, but before that."

Rosie turned her head and stared at Marie.

"Marie."

When Rosie put Marie's name in her mouth, she raised her head proudly.

The winner is herself. That girl is just bluffing.

"I saw it."

What?

Marie's eyes shook briefly as everyone focused on Rosie's words.

"Last night."

Marie, who knew what it meant, bit her lips. She definitely checked that no one was there.

Let's not be flustered. There's no evidence anyway. Whatever she says, she can say it's a lie.

"I saw you meet the gatekeeper and hand him poison."

Finally, an accurate sentence came out of Rosie's mouth.

Everyone was surprised and looked back at the two.

Rosie continued to talk calmly.

"Marie threatened the gatekeeper. What she said was—"

Rosie didn't finish her words and looked at the gatekeeper.

Can I say what I heard? That you're a spy.

It was definitely those eyes. The quick-witted gatekeeper thought hard about what to do in this situation.

Whether he's caught being a spy and even being kicked out of the fact that he put fruit in it, or whether he admits his sins and doesn't reveal his secret here.

It was Rosie's silent pressure to choose between the two.