11

At that moment, Marie realized. This freaking girl had never given in.

Rather, she's even telling her that she knew about the drugs.

But Marie quickly regained her composure. Yes, it was a useless action.

"So what? Do you have proof?"

"Do you acknowledge your actions?"

"What do you mean, Rosie? I've never done that. It's because you said some weird things that I asked about evidence."

"But Marie."

Rosie gently caressed Marie's hair. Marie roughly hit Rosie's hand in a bad mood.

Rosie's face briefly showed signs of sorry.

This pretentious girl—!

"Normally, when someone says 'It's you,' shouldn't you first ask 'What is it?'. I didn't say anything at all, but you seem to already know."

"—That's."

She was speechless. Marie bit her lips in frustration.

"—Don't you know that it's useless even if you interrogate me? You can't catch a person without proof."

"Okay. Then let's go."

"—What?"

Before she could even understand Rosie's contextless words, she pulled Marie's arm.

Marie ended up following her.

Rosie led her to the hall on the first floor, and there was—

"You're here, Marie."

The butler looked at her with a cold face.

Marie looked around with trembling eyes.

The chef was standing next to the butler with a bloody face, and next to him was Emily, the maid with a confident expression. and—

—The kitchen maid with her knees boiling in front of them.

What's going on?

Marie's fingertips trembled.

At that moment, Rosie, who had her arms crossed, looked back at her. There was a soft smile floating on her mouth.

"Okay, then explain it now, Marie."

*****