21

The day the banquet was held was busier.

I had to check with the maids from the morning to see if there were any problems with the party being held this time.

"It's done—"

Around the afternoon, I was allowed to take time to rest. But when the party began, I started working again.

I attended the banquet hall and quietly placed myself in the corner.

As a maid here, I was obliged to attend when the nobles called her.

"Just kill it—"

The other maids who stood by also muttered in amazement whether it was a joke to consume stamina.

I turned my eyes and looked at the banquet hall.

"Viscount Hessen is entering!"

Nobles were busily entering the banquet hall.

I held back my yawn and looked at the scene indifferently.

"The Marquis Moldke's Young Lady Reina Moldke is entering!"

"Noble Sian Argo—"

How much time has passed? The shout of the man standing at the door decreased.

It seemed that most of the nobles had entered.

It was time to lean on the wall, hoping that this party would end soon.

"Count Herthas' Yurtha Herthas is entering!"

Now, what—?

Did I hear it correctly?

I stared blankly at the man entering the banquet hall with everyone's attention.

Black hair and red eyes like rubies.

—For sure. It was the sub-male lead.

—And I'm probably the older sister who, with a high probability, doesn't have the same drop of blood.

No way, did he come to catch me?

No way. As far as I know, he never had an excuse before.

I sneaked behind Emily's back.

I should never let my existence be discovered. Fortunately, my body was completely hidden by Emily's body, which is one of the women with the best physique.

A cold sweat formed on the back of my back at the thought that the moment I was found out by him, it was over.