40

"Please release all the servants who were punished for failing to prevent the escape of the monster."

Those who are imprisoned.

All I saw was Ella, but she wasn't the only one who was punished.

Argen frowned at my words.

"It's off topic."

"I apologize."

As expected, will this not work?

It was a crazy sound.

Until now, even if Argen was generous to the arrogant maid, it was unclear whether he would leave the maid alone who dared to talk about the owner's decision.

"Why? Isn't she a maid who has nothing to do with you?"

Argen showed pure curiosity instead of expressing displeasure with my presumptuous request.

"...We don't have anything to do with each other, but."

Ella just talked to me a few times and was a maid without much connection with me. In addition, some don't even know each other at all.

But—.

<I heard the monster was looking for the pink-haired maid!>

My head was ringing as if Ella was screaming in my ear.

According to the original story, Richard can't escape now.

Besides, does he get better when he's with me? There must be my influence on his escape.

'I must have unintentionally helped.'

It's my fault that Ella was imprisoned. So I couldn't pretend I didn't know.

"I need to be sure that the Marquis doesn't harm me."

"What kind of certainty is that for you?"

"The Marquis may not know, but the unexpected actions of the high person give a certain kind of certainty to a mere maid like me."

I hesitated for a moment.

"The fact that they are safe is also evidence of reassurance for me, who are in the same position. That's why I'm asking you this favor."

Argen, who heard my request, looked indifferent.

"I wonder if you're valuable enough to make me grant all those requests."

"The value is up to the Marquis to judge, but I think I can keep the underground monster from escaping."

I looked back at the memories of the day Richard ran away many times.

—Obviously, it was my power that kept Richard from escaping.

If I can use that power, I might be able to play the original work as Argen wants.

Of course, if I stay here without running away, the original won't change.

"Rosie, as you said, if that monster really likes you, it will be worth it."

"...."

I bowed my head deeply when Argen put the lie that I had randomly told in order to live.

You don't believe me anyway—.

"I just think it's worth appointing me as the exclusive maid among many maids."