19

"Rosie! Rosie!"

I woke up from a deep sleep at the touch of my shoulder shaking roughly.

"Haa—"

I had a nightmare. A very terrible one.

I opened my mouth in search of oxygen, covering my confused vision with my palm.

"Rosie! Are you okay?"

Emily asked me in a worried voice, but I blinked slowly, unable to answer.

What kind of dream is this?

The answer to the question came out quickly.

This is Rose's— No, Rosie's memory. I mean this body possessed by me.

I've never had a dream like this since possessing it, so why am I suddenly having such a nightmare—?

I slowly looked back on my dream by rubbing my painful head.

So—.

Rosie was the sister of a sub-male lead in this novel?

—Really?

I can't believe I'm the main character with the huge prize money Emily mentioned before.

They say to be careful for what you wish, it can't be, did what I said as a joke to Emily come true?

Looking back on Rosie's memories based on the dream, it seems that not a drop of blood was mixed between Rosie and the sub-male lead.

So that's why she had a pretty bad childhood— and is that why she ran away?

And got a job at the Marquis of Evantes to earn a living?

I was curious about Rosie's life, but I thought it might have been better not to know.

I think it will be very dangerous for me if I get caught.

In common sense, it is not a simple runaway, but how long can a noble woman who lived a good life survive outside?

'Isn't it because she didn't want to go back that much?'

I made up my mind while wiping away the cold sweat. After this happened, I had to run away as soon as possible.

I'll have to dye my hair in the next place.

"Emily, you know the reward you mentioned before—"

"Reward? Oh, you mean Count Herthas' missing daughter?"