16

What did I just hear?

I watched Richard without answering. I think I heard hallucinations, so I waited for Richard's words—.

"I asked if I could take it off."

I heard it right.

"Are you going crazy because you want to be slapped on the cheek?"

"I don't have that kind of hobby, but if the maid likes it, I'll welcome it."

"I don't feel the joy when hitting—"

"That's too bad."

—Don't you just say you don't have that kind of hobby?

After smiling brightly, Richard soon hardened his expression.

With a very serious-looking face, in preparation for an unexpected situation, I released my strength from my clenched fist to slap him on the cheek.

"I just need to look at the shoulder for a moment."

"Why—?"

"If you show it to me, I'll explain."

"...."

"If you don't like it, you can reject it. I have no intention of forcing you."

I think it'll be okay if I just show him my shoulders a little bit.

After becoming possessed, everyone wore tight clothes, but in my previous life, I wore clothes with off shoulders.

Of course, it was a purchase mistake.

I only saw the front part and it was pretty, so I made an impulse purchase without looking closely, but later found out that the shoulders were all ripped out.

I was thinking of returning it, but I wore it because it was a waste of return fee—.

No, why am I even thinking about this?

And at the time, I came to my sense when I realized Richard was looking at me.

"I'll show you. I just need to loosen the strings behind me."

I turned my back.

"Please untie the string."

"...."

"Won't you untie it?"

"...Why don't you refuse?"

When you're the one who asked if I can take it off? At that time, I really thought I had a problem with my ears.