23

Did I get caught running away? It's okay. Just be calm—.

Just like going out for a walk—.

And I can say that this luggage was brought to move somewhere.

I thought so and walked forward calmly. But the footsteps gradually approached me at a fast pace.

My breathing got rough because of the bad feeling.

I was about to run right away because I didn't want to, but a strong force pulled my waist.

At that moment, I couldn't breathe at all.

"Nunim."

Yurtha Herthas,

It was the sub-male lead of this novel.

"I caught you."

Ah.

I was out of breath.

My breath was taken away as a strong arm wrapped around my waist as if a large snake was tugging around my body

I took a deep breath and tried to regain my composure.

At that moment, Yurtha buried his face around my neck. When the hot skin touched me, I got goosebumps at the unfamiliar sensation.

"Ha— Nunim."

"...."

"Nunim, Nunim."

The terribly low voice calling me one after another gave me chills.

The hot breath he exhaled ran out the back of my neck.

"Why did you run away?"

"You don't like me leaving? That's why I asked you to join the academy."

"...."

"You said you didn't like it. That's why I went alone. I thought you respected my intention. Why?—"

Did I abandon him?

I couldn't say anything in front of the voice filled with anger.

"Why aren't you answering me? Nuna, hm?"

"...."

"You're the first person I've ever had to show patience so long."

The other hand, which didn't wrap around my waist, brushed across my shoulders. With a delicate move, his hand reached up and grabbed my chin, turning it around.

I stopped breathing, which was already difficult, as I saw his brightly shining red eyes.

"Did you have fun playing?"