26

The building shook loudly as if it were an earthquake, and rustled and dust flowed down from the ceiling.

Blurry smoke wandered in the mansion due to falling dust.

The chandelier on the ceiling was also shaken dangerously as if it would fall, and fear was reflected in everyone's eyes.

"W, what was that sound just now?"

Everyone was surprised by the sudden roar.

If it's loud, it's loud, if it's quiet, it's quiet in the Marquis. Unless they have to remind themself of Richard, whom everyone turns away from.

The sudden explosion in such a place caused everyone anxiety.

Everyone was trying to find the cause of the sound, but again, a loud sound of 'Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!' shook the entire mansion.

"Rosie!"

Then Emily grabbed me by the wrist in a hurry.

"Let's go out."

"What?"

"I don't feel good right now. Let's go out of the mansion for a second."

It was a time when everyone was confused because they didn't know what was going on in the mansion yet.

Only Emily made a quick decision with calm eyes.

She pulled me out of the mansion without giving me time to answer and I followed her.

I heard something bursting in the mansion, but what could it be?

"Rosie, stay here."

Emily took me to a remote place away from the mansion.

'Here—'

It's a maze garden, isn't it?

I knew it because it came out in the original. Argen's favorite place.

A wall made of evergreen trees taller than my height was angled in a labyrinth.

I heard that the structure inside is so difficult that people other than Argen can get lost for a few days.

"Wait here, Rosie."

"Emily?"

"I'm going to check the situation for a moment."

Emily's expression doesn't look good, so I follows her words, but I don't know why it's such a mess.