37

His shamelessness made me speechless for a moment.

"Why is the accident so extreme?"

I'd rather reveal my identity than going to prison.

"Rosie! The head maid is looking for you!"

Suddenly, the maids came to the front door to pick me up. I frowned in annoyance.

"So what are you going to do, maid?"

"What do you mean? Of course I'm going to make it work."

I pulled off my skirt and got up from my seat.

"Of course, without your help."

"I don't really like that."

Unfortunately, I have no intention of going his way.

As soon as I got out of Richard's room, I was dragged to my knees by the maids with both arms grabbed.

The floor was hard without a single rug, and my knees hurt.

The maid who kneeled me had a face full of anger as if she was looking at a traitor who had betrayed the country.

"How dare you steal the Marquis' jewels!"

"Do you really think I did it?"

"What?"

The maid looked amazed by my shameless attitude.

"I trusted you because you're good at your job. How dare you—"

As the commotion grew louder, it was not long before people flocked to the area.

The gazes of those who turned their heads to me to check what the fuss was, changed to a low level.

It was just those eyes.

Again, is it that person?

Once, I get over it, but people think I have a problem when it happens twice.

In Marie's case, it remains Marie's fault, but as long as I'm involved in this kind of thing again, they'll try to find fault with me.

"What do you mean I stole jewelry, head maid?"

As people flocked, I acted like an unfair person as if I were pouring out tears.

The head maid distorted her face at my completely changed attitude.

"You're a pretentious girl. Do you think it'll be hidden forever even if you hide your true color?"

"... What do you mean true colors? I just suddenly want to know what it means to say that I stole jewelry."

"After you worked, one of the Marquis' luxury items, jewelry, disappeared."

So she was saying that I might be the culprit.

"I happened to ask people to search your room. Soon it will be revealed whether you did it or not."

How can you search the room so recklessly without getting permission from the owner? After all, it was clear what she was doing, convinced that there would be jewels in my room.

'What do you mean stole the jewelry.'

Come to think of it; it was similar to the conspiracy Rose received in her dream. Is this a coincidence?