15.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

He slides to a halt just as you reach the building entrance, and finally lets you go once you're safe under the awning. Almost immediately you lean against the wall, catching your breath as you stamp water out of your shoes. "That was..."

"Fun?" He laughs, ringing out his jacket as he pulls it off his head.

"Dumb." You correct, frowning as you notice the lack of water on his jacket. "How come you're not that wet? We just ran through pouring rain."

He grins, folding it up and tucking it under his arm as he takes off his sunglasses that are, suspiciously enough, also completely clear of water. "I'm just built different."

"Sure, Mister Perfect." You stamp your wet shoes against the rug one more time before opening the building door, heading up the stairs. "Now let's shove you in the shower before your immune system starts acting up."

He blinks as he enters your apartment, looking around. "Where's the shower again?"

"Second door on your left. I'll go look to see if there's something that fits you..." You shrug off your jacket, grabbing his as well and hooking it on the coat hanger.

You look up to see him standing there in silence, and shove him towards the bathroom. "Come on, I don't want you getting sick."

"I told you, I'm-- achoo! "

He sneezes in the middle of his sentence, and the frown on your face deepens. "Doctor's orders, Gojo. Just get in the shower."

You close the bathroom door in front of you and head towards your room to look for something that fits, even if the odds are against you. There has to be at least one shirt in his size in your closet, especially after all the volunteering events from the past few years.

"Which one's the shampoo!?" He yells from down the hall, and you just barely hear him over the sound of running water.

You peek your head out of your room down the hallway, yelling towards the bathroom. "White bottle, conditioner's the black one. Extra towels are in the cabinet above the toilet, too!"

He doesn't respond, and you stay still for a second, leaning against the door frame as you wait for a reply.

"Shit--"

You snicker as you hear bottles fall to the ground.

"Got it!" He yells back, and you roll your eyes as you go back in to search in the dark depths of your closet. (Every year you tell yourself you'll organize it. And then you never do.)

It takes some time, but after searching and shuffling through the back of the closet and going through boxes of old notebooks, coats, and uniforms, you actually end up finding a XXL shirt in your pajama drawer.

East High '07 Bojutsu Club. Shit, this is old.

"Need any help?" You jump as you hear Gojo's voice behind you, turning around with the shirt in tow. He's just stepped out of the shower, towel around his waist as he uses another to dry his hair.

...Whoa mama.

There's a perfect outline of a V peeking just above the towel around his hips, and holy fuck do those abs look like they belong on a Greek sculpture. Your eyes lock onto a drop of water that rolls down his neck, trailing down his collarbones and over his pecs...

You chuck the shirt you're holding at him. "This should be big enough for you."

It unfurls in the air and lands flat against his face, covering his body in bright blue. He pulls the shirt off, his mouth in a pout. "That's not the reaction I was expecting..."

"I've seen better." You tease, smirk on your face as you grab the extra towel from his hands and start rubbing it against his hair. "Didn't you ever learn how to properly dry your hair?"

He squawks as you ruffle his hair until it's dry, and you can't help but laugh as he tries to slap your hands away -- by the time you deem his hair dry enough and return the towel, his hair is sticking up all over the place.

"That's better." He looks like a very, very fluffy cat. A bit grumpy, but fluffy. You rake your fingers through his hair, suddenly noticing a small scar above his left eyebrow. You frown as you trace your thumb over the thin line, and for the first time since you've met him, you see Gojo flinch.

You yank your hand back, stepping away and giving him the chance to pull the shirt on. "Sorry, did that hurt?"

"...Nah, don't worry about it. Hey, this works pretty well." He checks the sleeves and the words on the front of the shirt before looking up to give you a surprised glance. "You did bojutsu in high school?"

You move down the hall, chucking his wet clothes and used towel in the washing machine. "I was the manager. Could barely hold my own during matches, so I just watched from the sidelines and helped during training."

"Gotcha." He nods, raking a hand through his hair in an attempt to flatten it back to its usual style.

"I'm gonna shower now, feel free to turn on the TV or something if you want."

"Mkay~"

You lock the door behind you, sucking in a deep breath and squeezing your eyes shut as you try and erase the image of his bare torso from your mind. You knew he was ripped, but holy shit.

...And then there was that scar in the corner of his forehead. It must have happened some time ago because of how faded the color is, but you can tell by the way the scarred skin is raised slightly above his face that it never healed correctly.

It's too large and clean to be a simple scratch, but too small and straight to be from a blunt strike. Just what...?

You let out a sigh, opening your eyes to notice the shower basket in front.

And then you realize the shampoo is in a black bottle, not white.

Oops.

✧༺♥༻∞