27.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

A few days passed

A few days without gojo satoru.

You almost got used to the loneliness and the quietness that took over your life once again— that was until a phone call brought you out of that little bubble of yours.

"Hello?" You spoke to the phone after picking it up, the number was unknown, that was until you heard the very same voice you recognized
"Y/n, thank god you answered"

It was gojo satoru himself.
Actually, you are not even that surprised. He tried to reach out to you multiple times already ever since that day.

You let out a soft sigh and placed the phone down after putting it on speaker. You were tired to speak with him right now, that's why you pushed him away from you.

You guess he realised what he had done since he didn't stop messaging you and calling you, but of course- you ignored it all.

"I thought I blocked you, is this a different number?" Was all you replied to him.

"Hurt. Not even a hello, how are you?"

His stupid joke almost made you hang up on him, and the lack of your response made him also realise that. That was why he was quick to speak up once again "wait no no, I'm sorry. Don't hang up."

"What do you want, gojo"

"Satoru"

"Gojo."

"Satoru."

"Gojo"

"Fine, gojo!" He gave up

"I wanted to meet up with you. To apologise and to explain myself. I didn't want us to end things on bad terms, or letting you sleep mad at me..." he started to trail off

"It's been 4 days. I've been sleeping while being mad at you for 4 days."

"Well, someone refused to pick up their phone. Anyways, can we meet? At your favorite cafe? I'll treat you to whatever." Satoru said, as if trying to bait you to coming by using food.... - which worked.

"Fine, 6pm? I still have to work." You said and satoru agreed on the other side of the phone.
"I'll see you then."

Silence. Then a sigh.
You still felt hurt and betrayed by the same evening gojo left you all alone, you didn't want to see him at all, nor hear from him- which was another reason on why you blocked him and ignored him every chance you got.

The migraines came back, and you just hoped for the pill to kick in while getting ready for work.

✧༺♥༻∞

You were occupied with numerous patients throughout the day. Today wasn't something so difficult- mainly tending some injuries, taking care of sick people and giving them their medicine.

This was considered an easy day, but for you- it was still exhausting.

Even if your tasks throughout the days were as simple as taking care of wounds, you still had to deal with angry patients who refused to take their medicines (and then blamed you for not getting any better with their condition)

You hoped for the day to end already- not so you could see gojo again, but so you could finally rest. Speaking truthfully- you still didn't want to see him. In fact- you thought multiple times about the idea of leaving him there alone to wait for you just for you to not come over.

But, something in you still wanted to see him, you guessed it was the love that was still left a lot of it towards him. And most of all, you were interested in what was so dangerous for you to know about that he literally had to leave you alone just so you won't get hurt.

"Goodbye, maeda-San" you waved goodbye to your assistant and of course your friend before leaving the hospital towards the cafe he mentioned earlier. The one that you just love.

You placed your bag in your car, you were too lazy and tired to go home and switched for normal clothes- plus, you were running late.

It's 6:10 pm, you cursed under your breathe and entered the cafe, you saw gojo satoru there sitting alone in a table. He seemed to notice your presence since he gave you a smile when you walked in the cafe. You didn't return the smile (you were holding yourself not to.)

Embarrassing silent washed over the two of you as you sat down in front of him, which was luckily cut off by the waitress asking if you'd like something to get.

"Two strawberry tarts would be nice" gojo spoke for you, "and?...." He asked "just coffee. Thank you." You smiled politely and the waitress nodded and left to get your orders.

The orders came by quickly, you'd be lying if you say you aren't glad to be here right now- you completely stopped taking care of your house which means you also got no food at home, nor ingredients to make food with. At least you could have something to drink and eat here.

You got your coffee quickly and you took a sip from it "okay, spill."
✧༺♥༻∞

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I am in a horrible author block and I literally DONT KNOW what to do and how to write anymore.
I didn't plan on getting them on good terms so fast- but have this😞🙏🏽

Also thank you all for all the support on the fanfic, it's not even near done yet it already gets a lot of love- it warms my heart!

✧༺♥༻∞

another update + spoilers to jjk236
Just saw the leaks. I want to end myself