29.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

Fuck....

Your head hurts like shit, it feels like your brain is going to explode. Satoru's place in the bed was now empty - but still warm

You decided to get out of bed and look for Satoru. And since his side of the bed was warm it probably meant it hadn't been long since he left.

Feeling cold air hit your body as soon as you got out of the blanket, making your body shiver slightly

Naked???

God, what exactly happened last night??

Your mind was foggy and the last thing you remember was walking into the house with Satoru. You felt so excited and he felt the same too, happy to be by each other's side.

One thing led to another and it happened again, the thing that confirmed your suspicion was how sore your legs were, and the amount of pain you felt

Embarrassment washed over you as you made your way to the shower naked. You decided to go take a quick shower, you hadn't planned it but because of how the previous night had ended, you figured it was the right thing to do

You filled the tub with hot water, and as soon as it was almost full you stepped inside. The feeling of the hot water was pleasant on your aching body.

"Hi" The door opened, revealing your boyfriend satoru

"Hey" you smiled back, the shame leaving your body the moment Satoru's voice echoed through the bathroom. Satoru went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, he did nothing but sit there. It didn't bother you, not at all.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Satoru asked you. You didn't even think twice, your head nodded on its own. As if you have no control over your actions. Of course you would let him. you love him "of course"

He didn't waste a second stripping himself in front of you. His physique was perfect. His body was perfect. The arms, abs, thick neck and back that is currently covered in nail scratches. You forgot how much you loved him from the time you were apart

Satoru entered the bath and sat across from you, relaxing his body in the tub, even though the two of you together hardly ever entered the small tub due to lack of space. The sight of you almost crushed against each other made you laugh, how uncomfortable he felt in that situation. You corrected your position and now sat up instead of lying down. You hugged your knees to give him more room to sit.

"how did you sleep?" Satoru asked you, he also changed his position to sit in the same position as you, except he took your palm and started playing with your fingers. He didn't want to lie down while you give up your spot for him.

"Good, good. I missed sleeping with you... I missed you." You smiled at him, looking at your palm in his hand to avoid his gaze. It felt awkward to look at after what the two of you had done the night before... even though it wasn't your first time now.

Gojo smiled back at you, bringing your palm close to his lips and giving it a soft kiss. "I missed you too."

Heat rose to your cheeks and you felt like you were going to explode, again. He seemed to notice your reaction as he started to laugh, he let go of your hand.

"I made you breakfast, you know? I think you deserve it" Satoru said, his eyes full of love and passion, you could almost see the hearts in them.

"Huh? Why? Did I do something special?" You asked, but he just laughed at your response. "I just think you deserve the world, you know? I realized that after our argument, I also realized that I never want to leave your side, nor mine. I love you."

He confessed his love, even though it wasn't the first time-- your reaction always remains the same. You could never get used to the excitement you feel when he does that. You felt like a teenage crush again, who had just noticed her crush in the hallways.

"I could say the same, you know?" You hummed and started making circles in the water with your fingers. That seems to have calmed you down a bit too.

"I made you pancakes, your favorite" Satoru winked and smirked a little. "It's your favorite, jackass!!" You hissed and splashed water on him. He just laughed in response.

"Well this will be your favorite after you taste it. I make the best pancakes you'll ever know, you know? I'm the best cook there is. Not even kidding. I used to make Meg...my mom breakfast all the time. Even .. she always refused to eat it."

You both laughed it off, now you were eager to try his food. You wondered if it was as good as he said it was, or if he was exaggerating as usual.

"You know, I'm still having a hard time understanding all this jujutsu stuff you told me about. I mean I do believe you, right?.. It's just that it's very complicated" you sighed

"Is it like superpower or something?"

Gojo stayed quiet. You noticed he tried to hold back his laughter
"I guess you could say that. Super powers, super heroes and villains. If that makes things more simple to you."

"Hmmm..." You pretended to think "So what's your superpower Satoru?"

"Are you sure your brain can understand this?" He gave you a small blow on the forehead and you immediately brought your hand to your forehead, to let go of the slight pain. "I can!"

"Six eyes and infinity" he said and smiled. The look on your face was priceless. "Huh?!?", you moved in his direction, your body now pressed against his. You completely forget the fact that you are both naked in the bath together.

You touched his eyes, which he let you do. "But you have two!"

"You know what? Let's leave that for another time, let's finish here so we can have breakfast."

✧༺♥༻∞

Only I give a little fluff before the storm of pain!