22.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

NSFW WARNING!!

✧༺♥༻∞

His lips crashed onto yours once again, not taking long before slipping his own tongue in your mouth- fighting for dominance.

This has went on for some time, as thing slowly escalated and the situation between you and satoru got messier. Clothes are being thrown on the floor and the bed sheets are slightly loosen from all the movements on the bed.

His lips met your neck, marking you all up with hickies and bite marks— in the most visible places. So everyone knows you are taken. That you have someone.

His lips didn't rest and went even more down towards your now bare chest. He gave a small kiss to your tit before putting on in his mouth while playing with the other nipple.

He went even further down towards your already soaking clit, teasing you by kissing everywhere close to it, besides the place where you needed him the most.

But of course, he even went there.

"Slow down, please, Satoru--" His name is like a prayer as it falls from your lips, hands grasping at his hair as he eats you out like a man starved. You had tried to hide your moans at first, using your hands to cover the lewd sounds you didn't even know you could make until you came undone from his mouth, his fingers, too many times to count.

Your legs are trembling, straining as you try to close your legs around his head but his hands are bruising the insides of your thighs, keeping them open as his tongue swirls around your clit and inner folds.

"Satoru!" You swear there are tears falling down the sides of your face as the knot in your lower stomach comes undone, but he keeps on going, licking and sucking through your orgasm as you come one more time.

You let go of his hair, hands falling to your side as you gasp, his hot breath fanning over your wet cunt until he finally sits back up, a wet sheen covering his lips and cheeks.

He grins, using a hand to wipe your leftover release from his face. "Now that's what good pussy tastes like."

"Oh my god. Why are you like this?" You cover your face with your hands, kicking a leg at him as he laughs. Your foot aims for his face, but he dodges it easily and grabs onto your ankle.

"I think you're ready for me, aren't you?"

Satoru lowers your leg back onto the bed, and you peek out through your fingers just as he takes off his briefs.

Fuck, he's long. Every part of him is. From his legs, to his fingers, to his cock, every single part of him is just too long and you can't help but blush as he rolls on a condom. He was prepared, too.

"You're gonna have to use your words, babe." A gasp escapes your mouth as you feel him poking at your entrance, and you remove the hands covering your face to look him in the eyes as he spreads your legs wider.

His hair is shining against the light that peeks in through the curtains, fragments of sunlight cascading over his face, neck, and torso as he looks down at you. There's a slight blush painted over his cheeks, and his lips are parted ever so slightly as a smile begins to form on his face.

There's an endless sky colored in his eyes as he watches you under him, and for once you're okay with being stuck in his grasp. God, how can one person be this beautiful?

"Just fuck me already." Your answer comes out more needy and choked out than you mean it to be, but at this point you're honestly too horny to care. "Please."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." The smile on his face grows into a smirk, and he leans down to kiss you again before resting his forehead against yours as he finally, finally, pushes himself in.

"Satoru!" Gasps escape your mouth without warning as you grab onto his arms, struggling to find something to hold onto as he enters, velvet walls clenching around him as he only pushes deeper and deeper inside.

" Fuck, babe, you're gonna have to relax before you squeeze my dick off." He groans as he finally bottoms out inside you, rubbing circles against your thighs with his thumbs. "Doing okay?"

You want to tell him that you're doing fine, that he can start moving once you relax, but the way his cock hits just the right spot inside has you feeling so full that speaking is the farthest thing from your mind at the moment.

"Good—" You choke out, pulling him closer and moaning into his mouth as you place your lips against his. "So good, Satoru—"

He hums against your lips, and you flinch as he grabs onto the bottom of your thighs and pushes them until your knees are pressed up against your chest. "Take it easy baby. I'm gonna take good care of you, okay?"

You whine as he pulls out, the drawn out movement making you squirm until he thrusts back in. "Ah!"

You expect him to stop after the first thrust, maybe to check just one more time if you're okay before he continues, but by the pace he's setting you can tell that you're well past that point. Maybe it's something you should have expected -- from the look in his eyes when you made out, or the twitch in his fingers when you held hands -- he was always holding back, even just for a little bit.

...Though to be honest, this version of him doesn't bother you at all. His face is buried into your shoulder as he pistons in and out of your wet cunt, groans filtering directly into your ear as you dig your fingernails into his back.

"Hah, Satoru, 'm close," your moans ring out as the familiar feeling in your lower stomach builds up again, and your walls only clench tighter around him the closer you get. His previous ministrations have made you sensitive already, and by the time his thumb reaches down to press against your clit again you've locked your arms around his shoulders, moaning his name into his neck as you come down from your orgasm.

It's not long after that he follows suit, and you swear his cock swells bigger as he comes, the moans spilling from his mouth an absolute gift as he finishes.

You let out a groan as he pulls out, the sudden emptiness making you shudder as he gets off to avoid collapsing directly on you.

"What was that about going slow, again?" You mutter into his chest as he pulls you close, arms wrapping around your waist.

"Sorry. But it felt good, right?" He places a kiss on your forehead as he chuckles an apology, and you fight the urge to knee him right in the balls as you groan against him.

It's a Saturday morning and there's chores you need to do, and you still have to go to the bathroom to pee so you can avoid getting a UTI... but with how sore your legs feel, you don't think you're going anywhere soon.

"...Satoru, can you help me get up?"

✧༺♥༻∞

Oh Jesus never writing nsfw again!😭