21.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

Cw: Slight nsfw

✧༺♥༻∞

You wake up regretting everything.

Your health, your personality, your life actions, everything that has led up to this point. Migraines were nothing new, but this... this was an absolute nightmare. Why did hangovers hurt so much? The light filtering in through the window blinds feels like piercing shards of glass as you squint your eyes open, head feeling like someone has been striking it with a steel hammer for hours. You let out a silent scream, trying to bury your face in your hands before you realize you can't even do that, either.

You glance down at the blanket you're swaddled in, shuffling around a bit more.

You're stuck.

"You've got to be kidding me..." You mutter out a string of curses as you kick around, trying to at least get your legs free so you can stand up and hopefully get Gojo to unravel you from this nightmare cocoon. Finally, one of your feet breaks free from the bottom of the blankets, and you wiggle it around in order to try and get the other one out as well.

Almost there. Your foot is wrapped tightly at the bottom, stuck between two sheets, and you roll onto your stomach to try and kick it out by using your other foot to keep one of the blankets in place. It almost works, and you can finally feel the blanket wrapped around your leg loosening--

Until you end up rolling off the bed and falling to the ground with a slam.

You huff, blowing your bangs out of your eyes as you stare up at the ceiling. You're just about to consider giving up when the bedroom door swings open, and Gojo walks in with a confused glance at the bed before finally noticing you stuck on the floor.

"...Good morning." You tilt your head up as much as you can, raising an eyebrow as he melts into a fit of laughter.

"Morning--" He wheezes, steadying himself against the wall before pulling out his phone to take a picture. "God, this is too good. How did you even fall on the ground like that?"

You wiggle around, trying to hide your face from the camera when your other foot finally finds its way out the bottom. "Please don't ask. And was the blanket burrito really necessary?"

"You tell me, Miss dabadee-dabadoo." Gojo devolves into another fit of laughter as he records you flailing around on the floor, and you roll yourself onto your stomach to hide the deep blush that's spreading on your face. Of course he remembered. And even worse, you remembered.

Seriously, dabadee dabadoo? You want to become one with the carpet and never look him in the eye ever again.

"Come on, sleeping beauty, let's get you out." You hear him walk over, freezing as his hands find where one end of the blankets is tucked against your back and pulling it out. He yanks the blankets off of you, and the sudden freedom makes you yelp as you stop yourself from rolling into the wall.

"Hey, careful!" You groan as you sit up, rubbing the sore back of your neck before gratefully taking his outstretched hand and hauling yourself back onto your feet. You stumble a bit as blood suddenly rushes away from your head, plopping yourself back down on the bed as you cradle your head in your hands. Urgh. "I know I've said it like a million times already, but I am so sorry."

"And I've told you a million times to not worry about it. How's your head doing?" Gojo plops down on the bed next to you, pulling your hands away from your face as he rubs comforting circles on your palm.

You sigh, squeezing your eyes closed before opening them again. "Better than when I first woke up," you admit, "but still pretty bad."

"Hmm. I have a pretty good cure for hangovers, you know."

"Oh?" You perk up, turning to give him an impressed look as he pushes you down onto the bed. "And how effective is it?"

He cages you in between his arms, lips hovering just above yours as a smile spreads on his face. "Let's say... 99%."

His lips crash into yours, and you gasp as his tongue pushes inside and completely overpowers yours.

"Gojo..." You let out a sigh as he pulls away, and he smiles as he intertwines his hands with yours.

"That's now what you called me last night, is it?" He buries his head in the crook of your neck, and you bite down on your lip to hold in a moan as he leaves marks on the side of your neck.

"By the way, it's, uh..."

He pauses, and you feel his breath fan over your neck as he waits. "it's my first time."

Gojo sits back upright to look at you with wide eyes. "Really?"

You give a shaky nod, too embarrassed to look in his direction.

He laughs, letting out a whistle as he looks down at you. "How old are you again?"

"Oh, please." You sock him in the shoulder, annoyed by just how funny he's finding this. Explaining safe sex and everything is easy enough when you're talking with patients, but bring it up with your own boyfriend and suddenly it's one of the most embarassing experiences on Earth.

It's fine. Virginity is a social construct anyways.

Satoru's hand reaches towards your chin, tilting it back to face him as his thumb ghosts over your bottom lip. "We'll take it slow, if you want."

"Please."