31.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

2 MONTHS LATER, 20 DEC

You and Satoru didn't get many days of just relaxing with each other, so remembering that Christmas is coming really soon gave you a feeling that you can finally be with each other again

Of course, but you couldn't blame him. Ever since you learned the reason why Satoru was absent for such long periods of time, you couldn't be mad at him. After all, your boyfriend still risked his life to save people

"I can't wait for Christmas." You said in a happy voice, as you put the decorations on the tree. Satoru watched you with a smile, normally he would offer help, but this time he preferred to just watch you. He couldn't get enough of you.

"You said you were inviting your parents, right?" he asked, bringing you one of the flickering lights that had fallen to the floor.

"Yes, but they haven't confirmed arrival yet. Maybe later today, or tomorrow. In any case, there are still 4 days until Christmas Eve, so I'm not stressed."

Satoru chuckled "I was thinking about inviting my mom too, it's been a while since I last saw her, I thought it would be a good opportunity" he added and you couldn't help but smile

"Yes, it would also be a perfect opportunity for me to meet her, wouldn't it?"

"That she'll know who the girl who stole my heart is?" Satoru responded, lifting you from the chair you used to reach the edge of the tree back to the floor, your chest pressed against his, faces very close as well.

"If that's how you want to define it." You responded, bringing your face closer to his.

"Well, I would like my mother to know who will be the mother of my children" Satoru said, jokingly (?). You blushed at his words, and he just brought your body closer to him, hugging you tighter.

Satoru kissed your cheek, and slowly his kisses moved lower and lower, then-- he got a phone call.

"It can wait" Satoru threw his phone from his pocket to the floor, and you could have sworn you heard a small crack, his kisses didn't stop, and he got another call, and another call, and another....

"Satoru, I think this is serious. Answer, we'll continue it later." You told him and moved away from him a little. Satoru made a sad face, he looked like a cat. If he had cat ears, they were now down. He growled in annoyance and answered the phone, but once he did, his face quickly changed from anger to shock, then to anger again.

"Sorry, Babe. I have to go. Satoru said in a slightly angry voice, but he tried to hide it. He tried to hide how stressed he looked.

He changed into his work uniform and quickly put on his shoes

"Something happened?--" Your voice got cut off. Satoru has already left the house. He did it so fast that you only noticed when you heard the door slam. You let out a small sigh and looked back at your Christmas tree,