32.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

My head hurts.....

what.. is going on?....

...where am I?...

I don't remember anything.....

You tried to open your eyes with a failed attempt. Your whole body hurt - but especially your head

You tried to remember. You really tried, but being unconscious while trying to remember yesterday's actions... it wasn't that easy, or fun.

You were able to hear voices, but quietly. Your ears rang in pain, and your eyes trembled a little. The voices were like whispers, and you could make out several different voices. There were several people here, more than one... although you couldn't tell who the voices belonged to.

....was I kidnapped?...

Where is satoru?...

Something is wrong...

What is going on...

My eyes opened, slowly. You expected to get used to the light as soon as you opened your eyes, but instead you woke up in a dark place. You couldn't recognize the place.

"She woke up!" You heard a female voice, a... young voice. You looked around you, saw an amount of people.. How many are there? six? No, seven? But among the faces you saw, one face stood out to you... a face you already knew-- of a person you considered a friend

"G-.....Geto?.."

Your eyes widened, nothing worked out for you. Where are you? why are you here Why is the geto here? Where is Satoru??

"Ah, glad to see you're all right. You got a pretty strong blow to the head" geto looked at one of the young girls, who was holding an iron rod in her hand, that explained the strong pain you felt in your head..

"I don't understand... where am I... why am I here?..." You looked around. A few more people arrived, you didn't recognize any of these faces except Geto's. In a normal situation you would feel relieved, that at least someone you know is here, but not this time.

This time it worried you. Why is someone you know, someone you consider a friend-- here? Why?

You tried to get up, you tried to move - but your body was tied. You were tied to the chair you were sitting on. You looked behind you - your hands were tied behind your back, it almost hurt. Your legs are tied to the legs of the chair, and a thick rope ties you to the chair in your stomach - so you don't move.

One of the girls, who doesn't look older than 15, approached you. "She's beautiful, Geto-sama!"
"Geto only laughed at that "nanako, get away. We don't want to scare her, do we?"

Yea, as if the whole situation is not freaking you out already

"Geto, explain to me what is happening here! Where am I?!" Your voice was desperate. Desperate for answers - even though you wanted to deny what was happening here, the voice inside you shouted the most logical answer - kidnapping.

"To put it briefly, we kidnapped you."

He had a smile on his face, a smile that in other situations you would consider a social and nice smile. But not this time, this time you couldn't explain in words the look on his face

"Satoru...." Geto started to speak, he turned his back to you and moved away a bit - then stopped. "Are you aware of Satoru's secrets?"

How does he knows

Does he knows Satoru?

"You mean his powers? and his strength? And all these curses?"

"Oh. So you do know! From how I know Satoru, he would hide all the information from you with the sweet desire to protect you

You didn't respond. In all honesty - it even embarrassed you. You remember the fight you had with Satoru a few months ago over this issue

"Do you know how to hurt an invulnerable person?"

Quiet.

"Finding his weak spot." Suguro came back next to you, you tried to move from the chair but without success - you were tied tightly.

"We can't defeat Satoru, we already know that. He is too strong. But no human being with feelings is 'invulnerable'. He might not be physically, but if we destroy something that keeps him together...."

Your eyes opened in fear. "No..."

"Bingo."

"We planned it for months, but we didn't get any result. There was one thing missing from our plan. His weakness... and then you showed up."

"The only thing that will bring to Gojo satoru's downfall, is his humanity."

✧༺♥༻∞