44 Colby

When Callie had walked out wearing my tank top over her bathing suit, I almost started to drool. Her long legs were completely bare, with the tank top dropping just below her well formed ass. The dominant caveman part of me wanted to climb out of the pool and just drag her back upstairs. 

Now, here she was trapped in between my arms, pressed back into the side of the pool, breathing heavily. Her lips were redder than usual, swollen from our kiss. My eyes caught the mark that I had put on her throat, and I almost growled. Something about seeing my mark on her was just so fucking sexy. 

"I guess so," Callie murmured, keeping her hazel eyes on mine. I groaned and leaned my forehead against hers. "Why does this have to be so complicated?" I whispered. She smirked and rolled her eyes. "Because it involves me, Colby," she replied, with a sad tilt to that sultry voice of hers. 

"Don't do that," I demanded, my gaze going hard. "Life is complicated, Cal. It just is. Maybe yours is more complicated than some, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing." I leaned in and pressed my lips to her soft, pillowy ones, just for a second. 

"Does it bother you, when I kiss you?" I asked, praying with everything in me that she would say no. She sighed heavily and leaned back, averting her eyes, as her cheeks flushed a deep red. "No," she squeaked out, nervously. 

She was just so damn cute!

"Good," I replied, leaning towards her again. "Because, I don't really want to stop." She put her hand on my chest, stopping me. "Really?" I laughed. "I don't mind, but shouldn't we talk abut what this means? I mean, if we're going to keep doing...things." I leaned down anyway, and stole a quick kiss. When she tightened her jaw, pursing her lips at me, I just grinned widely and shrugged. "Couldn't resist. Okay, let's talk." 

"Well, what does it mean?" she asked, bringing her hands up and letting them fall on top of the water with a smack. "We obviously can't have a long distance relationship. It's just too far and I'm too fucked up to handle it. Plus, I don't know if I can be with you and not get to ha- I mean, not get to see you in person." 

What had she been about to say? Whatever it was, those cheeks were just going to stay a permanent red, if she kept it up. I watched the color reach her hairline and couldn't help smiling. The fact that I affected her like this just made the teenage boy inside of me scream in triumph. 

Never, in a million years, did he thing that we would ever be in this position. Sure, I was use to girls practically throwing themselves at me, since we had gotten pretty well-known on YouTube, but never her. Unless she was drunk, of course. That memory would never leave me.

"Okay, so we can't be in a relationship, unless we get to see each other regularly? That's what you're saying?" I asked. "Well...yeah. It's not that I don't trust you, Colby. It's just that I have this thing in my head that tells me, if I'm not here to...be with you, then someone else will be. Plus, you're surrounded by these beautiful skinny women all the time. I can't compete with that," she sighed, a sadness springing to her eyes, as she moved to push past the trap of my arms. 

I let my arms drop, so that she could get by, but I just reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards me. "Colbyyyyy," she whined, and only then, did I notice the sheen of unshed tears in those sad eyes. "Hey," I asked, bringing one hand up to trail my fingers over her cheek. "Don't cry, Cal."

"I'm not crying," she insisted, almost sounding like a little kid. "I'm just overwhelmed and stressed and so many other things. I want you. I want to be with you, in a relationship with you! But, why would you actually want me? I'll be far away and you could have your pick of almost any girl you want," she blurted out.

My heart started beating faster, at her declaration. She wanted to be with me? Like, actually? I knew she liked it when I kissed her, but after the last time we tried, I really just assumed that it wasn't working for her. I knew that she said it was because of not being able to trust herself and everything, but I also still felt the rejection that I did all those years ago. I felt that she didn't want me, just like she didn't back then. 

To hear her say out right that she actually wanted to be with me? An onslaught of emotions tore of my throat, coming out in a deep growl, as I yanked her to my body. No wonder the fandom called me Bark Boy. 

I pressed my lips to hers, hard, trying to show her that there was no competition, that there never would be. I placed my hand on her throat, letting my fingers snake around it, but applying no pressure. I was just holding her in place, but the whimper that she let loose into my open mouth, had me flexing those fingers against her sensitive skin. 

One of her hands grabbed onto my wrist, but didn't try to stop me, so I kept my hand at her throat, dominating her mouth with my own. When I felt her other hand press against my chest lightly, I broke the kiss, but kept my hand where it was. When I looked down into her eyes, I saw raw, undiluted lust, with her pupil blown out, covering most of the green and gold that was in her eyes. 

"There is no competition, Callie. None. Do you hear me? I don't see them. When you're around, or when you're not. I don't see them. I only see you. I have to be honest though, I don't really want to try this, if you're not serious. I don't want to keep giving you my heart, only for you to give it back. I don't know how many more times I can do that." I tripped over my words with the last sentence. 

When a tortured looked came into her eyes, I just couldn't bring myself to push the subject anymore at that time. I would let her think about it. "Come on. Let's swim. We have time to talk later," I replied, gently. 

It took a few minutes for me to get her to relax again, but once she did, we had a great time. We had a splash war, childish but fun, I brought out the net and we hit the beach ball back and forth, and a few other cheesy childhood games took place. It was the most carefree fun that I had in a long time. 

Not to mention that bathing suit she was wearing, holy shit! At first, she was constantly pulling and tugging at it, trying to make it come down over her soft stomach, or pulling the bottoms out, trying to cover her ass. I watched her get frustrated, anger sparking in those warm eyes, and it almost had me on my knees. 

Eventually, she just murmured "fuck it," and left it alone. She looked amazing to me. The blue and black stood out against her skin, drawing my eyes to the dusting of freckles on her shoulders and collarbone. I wanted to kiss every single one of them, and run my tongue over them until she was squirming in my arms. The bottoms left half of her ass cheeks exposed, making my fingers ache to just dig into them. 

Jesus, I had to stop or I was going to be showing a lot when I got out of this pool.

"Colbs, I'm starting to prune," Callie giggled. She was leaning back against me, while we just floated along the side of the pool, relaxing. She held her fingers back so that I could the little protruding lines that her fingers were now covered in. "Ewwwwww," I teased, pushing her hand away. "It's pruney. Don't touch me with it!" 

She twisted in my arms to look at me and roll her arms. "You're such a dork," she said, with a smile. I reached out, gripped her hips, and pulled her close to me again. "You love it, though," I whispered, with my lips only a breath away from hers. 

She inhaled sharply, before I pressed my lips to hers. I relished in the way she felt in my arms, her lips against my own. The way she would start off fighting for dominance, but caving quickly, letting me take control. With her tongue and lips moving against mine, it felt like the world stopped. Like it was just her and me, and nothing else mattered. 

I moved my hands down and around to that plump ass and did just what I had been craving. I cupped her cheeks and dug my fingers into her soft flesh, pulling her against my own excitement. She gasped into my open mouth, so I deepened the kiss, showing her just how much I wanted her, how much I needed her. How much I loved her. 

She moaned, sending the vibrations straight to my groin. I had to stop. We were in the damn pool, Sam could be home at any minute, and we still had things to talk about before taking that next step. If she even wanted to take it that far. 

I broke the kiss, with a groan, and pressed my forehead to hers. Those hazel green eyes of hers were full of heat, lust, and a craving that I knew were reflected in my own. "We should finish that talk," I said, huskily. My voice was so full of need, I barely recognized it. 

She sighed and closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them again a moment later, there was a determination in them that hadn't been there before. She had made a decision. I was nervous and honestly, scared, to know what it was.