Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

No wonder there was the scent of pheromones.

No wonder he had just taken that suppressant spray into his mouth.

I guess he's an Omega experiencing his first heat, realizing that his heat is approaching, but not sure about the dosage or how to use suppressants.

He Qian reminded him, "You should go to the hospital."

Xue Xingyi clenched his teeth, "You're the one with a problem!"

He Qian wanted to say that she was just trying to help, but this guy changed his tune as soon as he put away the medication. He raised his fists as if he wanted to continue fighting.

However, this time, He Qian knew he was an Omega.

Not only was he an Omega, but also a fellow student from No. 6 High School. The school rules explicitly stated that Alphas were not allowed to harm Omegas.

He Qian didn't dare to fight him anymore, so she could only run and hide, eventually escaping into a cornfield.

He Qian: "Stop chasing me; you'll follow me home!"

Xue Xingyi pounced on her, grabbing her arm and pressing her to the ground. He Qian tried to push him, but halfway through, she didn't dare to use too much force. She could only wriggle out and continue running, dragging down many corn stalks along the way.

He Qian: "I give up, I give up, can we stop fighting now?"

Xue Xingyi: "Why did you throw my suppressant?"

He Qian: "That was insecticide!"

Xue Xingyi: "What did you say?"

He Qian whispered, "Are you deaf? I didn't say anything!"

Xue Xingyi: "I heard you!"

He Qian finally understood why Li Ran called him a little wildcat. She had run around the cornfield for over twenty laps, and even an Alpha like her was getting tired, but Xue Xingyi still had a murderous intent.

Just when He Qian thought she would have to run until tomorrow morning, the same police officer returned.

He shone his flashlight inside and shouted, "Don't move!"

He Qian could finally catch her breath and immediately raised her hands, saying, "I'm here, I surrender. Officer, please arrest me quickly."

The police officer came over, glanced at the bent cornstalks, and frowned, "Young people these days have no self-control. This is the outside, not your home!"

He Qian nodded in agreement and then realized something was off. She sneakily glanced at Xue Xingyi.

Seeing that the big shot had no particular expression, He Qian breathed a sigh of relief. Taking advantage of a young Omega was quite unethical, but if he didn't mind, then it was okay.

Police Officer: "Come with us, please. Someone reported a man and a woman breaking their house window, and I suspect it's you."

Xue Xingyi: "It wasn't me."

He Qian: "It wasn't me."

Police Officer: "We'll review the surveillance footage later. If it's you, you'll pay for the damage and get a warning. If it's not you, we'll send you home for free."

He Qian had nothing to say and had to follow the police into the car.

At the police station, it was a one-stop process: record the incident, pay the fine, and then wait for someone to pick them up.