Chapter 29 - End

Chapter 29

After He Qian finished dealing with the guys, her pheromones gradually subsided. Coupled with the already freezing weather, He Qian's pheromones made it feel like blood couldn't circulate properly.

She tightened her coat and lowered her head as she walked out of the alley.

Qi Chaoran: "He Qian, He Qian."

He caught up to her, tilted his head to look at He Qian, and noticed that her complexion didn't look good. "What's wrong? Did you get injured just now?"

He Qian responded with an "Oh." "I caught a cold."

Qi Chaoran: "Huh? Is it serious? Let me accompany you to buy medicine."

He Qian was about to refuse, but Qi Chaoran had already turned his head and was actively looking for a nearby pharmacy.

Qi Chaoran: "There it is, I see it. Let's go."

The two of them entered the pharmacy to buy medicine. A doctor bandaged Qi Chaoran's head.

He Qian sat in a chair in the pharmacy and rested for a while. After Qi Chaoran had finished bandaging, he brought her a cup of hot water, and He Qian took the cold medicine.

After finishing the water, the warmth caused a faint blush to appear on her pale skin.

Qi Chaoran helped her dispose of the paper cup and clicked his tongue repeatedly. "The leader of Sixth Middle School is really something. Even when he has a cold, he's driving away the bullies from First Middle School."

He Qian: "Why were you out so late?"

Qi Chaoran cursed, "Isn't the monthly exam over? I had my dad pick me up, and I was thinking of having a drink. Then I bumped into those guys and exchanged a few insults, which escalated into a fight."

Qi Chaoran: "The leader?"

He Qian was almost falling asleep but opened her eyes and made a noise of acknowledgment.

Qi Chaoran: "That time, I was in the bathroom, and I distinctly smelled Omega pheromones. If you're an Alpha, then isn't Xue Xingyi an Omega?"

He Qian interrupted him, "Why are you talking so much nonsense?"

Qi Chaoran: "But it doesn't make sense. Xue Xingyi doesn't look like it at all. Could it be that you two had an Omega together? Is it that thrilling?"

He Qian found him annoying and turned her head to wait until her symptoms subsided before going back. But as soon as she turned, she saw a dark figure outside the pharmacy's frosted glass door.

Although she couldn't see the face clearly, He Qian knew it was Xue Xingyi. She didn't know when he had appeared there, wearing only the shorts and short sleeves he changed into for sleeping.

He Qian quickly stood up, removed her coat, and walked outside. She immediately wrapped Xue Xingyi in the coat, frowning, "What are you doing here?"

Xue Xingyi: "Qin Mo called me."

He Qian: "Oh, what did he say?"

Xue Xingyi: "He was cursing."

He Qian: "Huh?"

Xue Xingyi: "I cursed back. Are you okay?"

He Qian: "I'm definitely okay. Him? Can he even beat me?"

Xue Xingyi's gaze fell on the pharmacy's medicine counter. "Then why are you in the pharmacy?"

He Qian: "Because of him. Qi Chaoran got a head injury, so I came to buy medicine for him."

Xue Xingyi: "Why are you buying medicine for him?"