Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Many schools, in order to earn points, don't include very strong Alphas in the 3,000-meter event because each person can only register for a limited number of events, and powerful Alphas need to conserve their energy to earn more points.

Hè Qiān also grasped this psychology and wrote her name on the 3,000-meter event.

The 3,000 meters is a long race with no divisions; eighteen people run together. However, after the roll call, there weren't eighteen people left; only thirteen remained on the starting line.

Five people had given up automatically.

There were two Alphas in the team. When Hè Qiān approached, one of them, with a Ba mentality, directly gave up and raised their hand to withdraw from the race.

Hè Qiān touched her nose and stood on the starting line.

The starting gun quickly rang out.

Due to the length of the 3,000 meters, everyone went to watch the high jump event on the other side. Lǐ Yīmíng had rested the whole day, and with his slender physique, he secured the high jump championship with absolute dominance, with a group of people cheering around him.

While they were celebrating on that side, Hè Qiān crossed the finish line.

There wasn't much of a gap; Hè Qiān had overtaken the other two Alphas by more than half a lap.

At this moment, Qí Chāorán had just finished his high jump event. When he turned his head and saw Hè Qiān running the 3,000 meters, he couldn't believe it. He furrowed his brow and asked Hè Qiān, "The first-place runner, isn't that an Omega? Can Omegas participate in the competition?"

Someone nearby laughed, "Boss, are you crazy? That's Hè Qiān, the leader of No. 6 Middle School. How could she be an Omega?"

Qí Chāorán asked, "Her name is Hè Qiān?"

Qí Chāorán knew Hè Qiān but hadn't expected this delicate and gentle-looking girl to be her.

But this didn't make sense.

That day at the bar, there were only the two of them in the restroom, and both of them indeed emitted the scent of Omega.

Qí Chāorán remembered it clearly; it was a sweet scent of alcohol. The second time he saw her, he also smelled the scent of alcohol. She was definitely an Omega, right?

Qí Chāorán asked his underling with some suspicion, "Do you think Xuē Xīngyì might be an Omega?"

His underling chuckled, "Boss, are you going crazy? How could he be?"

A girl nearby also laughed, "Why would you think Xuē Xīngyì is an Omega? Can Omegas jump from the third floor like he did?"

"Yeah, with his handsome looks, he must be an alpha."

Qí Chāorán thought, "That's right, could an Omega break his leg?"

He didn't believe it.

In other words, Hè Qiān was a little Omega pretending to be an Alpha!

On the forum of No. 6 Middle School, it was said that Hè Qiān and Ruǎn Yuèér had a strong scent fusion, both being just a façade. Only Ruǎn Yuèér had the scent, which is why their fusion only had a hint of minty fragrance.

Qí Chāorán looked at the finish line. Hè Qiān was drinking water from a bottle, and sweat was trickling down her forehead, dropping onto her fair wrist.