Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The phone was answered quickly.

He Qian: "Hello, I am the tutor recommended by Aunt Wang."

Xue Wan's clear voice rang out: "He Qian, right?"

"Well, yes."

"Do you usually have enough time?"

"Plenty."

"Okay, I've heard about your grades and everything. They're pretty good. I'll give you your address and phone number, and you two can discuss it. That kid is very good, but he likes to get into trouble sometimes. Don't mind."

He Qian : I often work part-time, so I understand what my parents mean when they say this.

Especially when parents of young children say that their children are very well-behaved but like to make trouble, this means that the children may not be very well-behaved, and the teacher should be more considerate and not really get angry.

But this is a sophomore in high school, not a child.

Maybe he's more pampered at home?

He Qian: "Okay."

Xue Wan: "How do you want to pay your salary?"

He Qian: "Is it okay once a week?"

Xue Wanxiao: "Of course, it's not easy for students. If you need money, I can pay it in advance. Here it is, as long as you can improve Xiaoxing's grades."

He Qian agreed.

Xue Wan's quality voice spoke through the phone: "My surname is Xue, just call me Sister Xue. He also had trouble with his family today. I'm busy here, so you can go over and help me. If he doesn't open the door for you, you Just call my sister."

After that, he hung up the phone, and an address and phone number were sent via text message.

It's not far indeed.

He Qian put his schoolbag on his back and walked along the alley to find it. When she came over, a tall boy was coming out of the corridor.

The boy wore a hat and walked with wind. The smell of pheromones on his body was not restrained, and he was quite aggressive.

He Qian took two steps back cautiously, and the boy saw He Qian.

When he saw her hiding, he subconsciously thought she was an Omega, so he smiled and said don't be afraid, "I won't do anything to you, but if you want to..." He Qian looked at him coldly

.

Many powerful Alphas regard Omegas as accessories, and this person may be one of them.

He Qian moved his fingers slightly, and a pheromone stronger than his was instantly released. He said coldly: "What are you thinking about?"

The boy was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said goodbye.

Xue Xingyi took a nap at noon.

It was already two o'clock when he woke up, and felt much better.

Xue Xingyi took a cold shower, found some loose clothes and put them on, picked up the controller and played the game on the sofa for a while.

He thought for a while and called a friend. The other side

picked up and the subwoofer sounded: "Brother Yi, what's wrong?

"

Play games. Qin Mo smiled, " That must be high. What's wrong ,

Brother Yi wants to introduce a girl to me ? " " More than half an hour later, Qin Mo knocked on Xue Xingyi's door. Qin Mo strode in, bringing in a gust of wind. He took off his hat and threw it on the sofa, revealing his somewhat rebellious hairstyle. The two of them sat on the carpet and played games. Xue Xingyi's equipment was very luxurious, and Qin Mo got addicted to it. At around five o'clock in the afternoon, Qin Mo said that he was going back and would play another day, but was stopped by Xue Xingyi. "What's wrong?" "Can you mark me?" Qin Mo's eyes widened: "You?"