Chapter 20

Chapter 20

He Qian leaned against the doorframe, her face slightly turned, trying not to burst into laughter.

At this moment, she wished that both of them would say a few more words so she could remember and enjoy all the humor for the next six months.

Xue Xingyi: "She'll choose me."

Qi Chaoran snorted, "Why? I think she'll choose me. Look at how she's looking at me!"

He Qian's gaze intentionally swept over Qi Chaoran, then she discreetly observed Xue Xingyi's reaction.

When He Qian didn't seem to be looking at him, Xue Xingyi's facial expression didn't change much, but there was a subtle frown in his brow, indicating a hint of displeasure.

Just as expected.

Quite cute.

He Qian extended her finger and intentionally traced over Qi Chaoran. Xue Xingyi was standing on the opposite side, and he did appear a bit annoyed. His fingers on his side twitched slightly. Only then did He Qian raise her wrist and pointed at Xue Xingyi, saying, "Him."

Xue Xingyi's brow relaxed.

Qi Chaoran's face twisted instantly.

Xue Xingyi raised his chin slightly, pushed Qi Chaoran away, and walked over to pick He Qian up.

He Qian wasn't wearing a skirt, just shorts underneath, so there was nothing exposed, but Xue Xingyi still thoughtfully covered her legs.

He Qian hooked her arms around his neck, her chin resting on his shoulder, and she trembled with laughter.

Qi Chaoran watched from behind, thinking that she was crying because of her heat. A weak Omega was carried away by another Alpha, carrying his scent! Qi Chaoran stood there, grinding his teeth in frustration.

Xue Xingyi carried He Qian back to the room.

Seeing their leader being carried back, the three of them were a bit surprised. After all, they had never seen their leader drink so much and act so carelessly since they met He Qian. They gathered around inquiring about what happened.

Ruan Yue'er poked He Qian's cheek with her hand, "Leader, did you faint?"

"What happened?"

"Did you fall?"

"She can't be drunk, right?"

Xue Xingyi held He Qian by the door, but he noticed that she didn't have any intention of getting down. Instead, she hooked her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest.

"What the hell, she doesn't usually act like this."

"Could she really be drunk? Little Five, did you give our leader some strong liquor?"

Xue Xingyi remained silent, and everyone took it as his confirmation. They got excited and rushed over to catch a glimpse of their leader's intoxicated appearance.

He Qian's playful mood had suddenly emerged. Her neck was tilted on Xue Xingyi's arm, her eyes half-closed, and her pupils dilated.

Xue Xingyi lowered his head and glanced down, and his body stiffened instantly. His heart started beating rapidly in his chest.

The alcohol had lengthened his reflex arc, causing Xue Xingyi to lose focus for a moment. He then realized what He Qian was doing.

The little troublemaker was at it again.

Ruan Yue'er exclaimed, "What the heck? Did I just see that? Is our leader really drunk?"

Li Yiming was equally shocked, "Leader, are you really unable to handle it?"