Chapter 18

Chapter 18

He Qian hung up the phone, tossed it aside, and grabbed both of Xue Xingyi's wrists with one hand. With her other hand, she fastened his collar.

Xue Xingyi: "Ouch."

He Qian released her grip.

He lay askew on the bed, his hair disheveled, but his dark eyes shone brightly. When he stared at He Qian, it felt as though a sky full of stars was overhead.

He Qian: "Can you go take the exam?"

Xue Xingyi tried to move his limbs and shook his head, "Not really, you should go."

He Qian: "I'll stay with you."

Xue Xingyi: "No need, I should be fine in another half a day."

He Qian: "Really?"

Xue Xingyi nodded and whispered, "If you're worried I'll starve, maybe drop by to check on me at lunch?"

He Qian smiled and gave him a pat, "I almost forgot you hadn't eaten."

He Qian went to a 24-hour supermarket, bought snacks, milk, and bread, placed them within Xue Xingyi's reach, and then headed to school.

After He Qian left, Xue Xingyi curiously used his fingers to open the bag, revealing a row of QQ Star children's growth milk.

Xue Xingyi: "..."

Around nine o'clock, He Qian entered the examination room.

Li Yiming sat to He Qian's left.

Li Yiming was tall and slender, with a fairly gentle appearance. When he lowered his head, it was almost impossible to tell that he was an Alpha.

He passed the math paper to He Qian.

She took it and picked up her water bottle, preparing to take a sip.

"Boss."

"Yeah?"

Li Yiming's voice was very low, but he asked He Qian very seriously, "I heard from Little Four that you're in an A-A relationship with the new member of the group?"

"Pff."

He Qian almost choked on her drink.

Li Yiming thought he had said something right and furrowed his brow, "Boss, then what you said isn't right. Two Alphas together can't get pregnant. You can look it up online."

He Qian suddenly wanted to strangle Ruan Yue'er.

Spreading random rumors based on hearsay.

Li Yiming continued to ask, "Boss, does Xue Xingyi mind?"

He Qian put down her water bottle, "Of course, he minds a lot."

Li Yiming lowered his voice even more, "Wait, I heard from Little Four that you asked him to use protection. Boss, in this relationship, you're the one on the bottom, is he forcing you?"

He Qian: "..."

Thankfully, she had put down her water bottle.

Otherwise, she might have sprayed Li Yiming in the face.

He Qian sighed, preparing to explain to this clueless classmate, but at that moment, the exam proctor entered the room, and both of them returned to their seats to avoid any suspicion of cheating.

The nerve-wracking comprehensive science exam began.

He Qian lowered her head and began to focus on answering the questions.