Chapter 9

Chapter 9

He Qian helped Xue Xingyi up and placed him aside.

Xue Xingyi was probably in no condition to drive like this. He Qian arranged for a designated driver to pick them up and drove Xue Xingyi back to his rental place.

The designated driver, seeing He Qian as a girl, was worried that she couldn't handle moving the tall and long-legged young man. He volunteered to assist and helped the unsteady Xue Xingyi up to his apartment.

After thanking the designated driver, He Qian closed the door and carried Xue Xingyi to the bed. She found a towel and dampened it to gently wipe his neck and face.

However, the water He Qian used was cold, causing Xue Xingyi's body to shiver uncontrollably. He had almost fallen asleep, but now he was wide awake.

She wasn't very skilled at taking care of people.

In fact, He Mo wasn't great at it either. While he was strong as an Alpha, he sometimes lacked the finesse in taking care of others. Initially, when he and his sister took care of their father, they didn't handle the temperature and intensity of the porridge very well.

But later, He Mo's little Omega appeared, and he became much more attentive.

He Qian hadn't interacted much with Omegas, so she continued with her usual behavior. She spent less time at home recently because He Mo usually took care of their father.

Xue Xingyi watched her, wondering when she would notice this.

He Qian: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Xue Xingyi's eyes moved as he glanced at the towel in her hand.

He Qian realized and said, "I'm wiping away your sweat. Otherwise, you might catch a cold when the air conditioning is on later. Stay still."

Xue Xingyi surrendered.

He decided to try a different approach. As He Qian's towel touched his skin, he shivered slightly and said with a hint of a whine, "It's so cold."

Xue Xingyi admitted defeat. He decided to try a different approach and shivered slightly as He Qian's towel touched his skin, with a hint of a whine, "It's so cold."

He Qian finally understood what was going on and rushed to get warm water. As she sat down by the bed, preparing to help Xue Xingyi wipe his face, her phone rang.

He Qian handed the towel to him and said, "Wipe yourself. I need to take a call."

Xue Xingyi: "..."

It was a call from Li Ran. He Qian stood up, pressed the answer button, and said, "Hello, what's up, Brother Ran?"

"Aren't you going to school today?"

"No, I'm not going."

"There's a table tennis competition at the bar tonight, set up by GG Commercial, with a first prize of 5,000 yuan. Are you coming?"

He Qian hesitated for a moment and then said without hesitation, "I must go! What's the second prize?"

Li Ran replied, "The second prize is an electric motorcycle, and the third prize is a bicycle."

An electric motorcycle.

He Qian's heart skipped a beat.

If she couldn't get the first prize, giving He Mo an electric motorcycle would be a great gift!

"What time does it start?"

"It starts at 7:30 in the evening, with preliminary rounds and finals, and it should be past midnight for the finals. Can you manage that?"