Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After Qi Chaoran left, He Qian let out a sigh of relief.

However, as she let out that breath, she had to hold another. Xue Xingyi's gland had just recovered after a few days of rest, and she had just forcefully infused a large amount of pheromones into him, making the situation even worse.

He Qian checked his neck.

As expected...

The situation was very bad.

He Qian: "Let's go."

Xue Xingyi sat on the toilet seat, puzzled: "Where to?"

"To the hospital."

"Aren't you going to play anymore?"

"What else is there to play?"

He Qian brought him up, and the two of them left the bar. He Qian took a taxi and brought him to the hospital.

This time, the doctor they registered with was a female Omega.

After examining Xue Xingyi's gland, the doctor found that the situation was not good. She gave him an emergency injection in his neck and prescribed many medicines to maintain his gland.

But ever since they entered, the doctor had been frowning.

He Qian cautiously asked her, "Is there a major issue, doctor?"

The doctor said, "Young man, please leave for a moment. Young lady, I need to talk to you alone."

Xue Xingyi went out and waited in the corridor.

As soon as he sat down, he heard the doctor inside suddenly become furious.

"Do you know how fragile an Omega is? He has just recently differentiated, and his gland cannot endure such excessive stimulation from you. Don't think I'm speaking harshly; I've seen plenty of scumbag Alphas like you..."

Next, the doctor recounted over a dozen cases where scumbag Alphas' recklessness led to Omegas being hospitalized, disabled, or even miscarriages.

He Qian listened in shock.

Some of these cases were true, and some were exaggerated examples the doctor used to criticize scumbag Alphas. There was a lot of embellishment, but it still managed to frighten He Qian.

He Qian's small body trembled, and her fingertips shook as if she had committed all those absurd acts herself.

Look at what she had done, it was utterly ridiculous.

Her eyes even turned slightly red.

The doctor sneered, and finally added, "Well, you people are something else!"

After about twenty minutes, the female doctor's anger subsided a bit. She was called away by a phone call. Xue Xingyi stood outside, holding the medication, waiting for He Qian.

He Qian: "I'm sorry."

Xue Xingyi could hear the conversation inside while waiting outside.

An Alpha being scolded for over twenty minutes, and their first words upon coming out were an apology. This surprised Xue Xingyi.

In his surprise, Xue Xingyi's heart began to soften.

She just wanted to help him.

He said it was okay, then reached out to pull He Qian away, but she quickly dodged.

Xue Xingyi: "?"

He Qian: "I won't touch you anymore. If you're uncomfortable, just call me."

Xue Xingyi frowned, and his heart skipped a beat, feeling strangely nervous. "You're not going to help me catch up on lessons anymore?"