Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Xue Xingyi's relaxed brows unconsciously furrowed. He took long strides, bounding up the stairs in three or four steps to reach the corner of the second floor. At this moment, He Qian was lowering her head, holding a pen, preparing to write on the notebook.

But both of them were standing there, not making any moves. Wang Xu bent forward on his own and pointed to his own back, hospitably saying, "You can write on my back."

As he bent forward, his hand pressed on his knee, exposing his neck from the collar.

Omega's glands had an almost irresistible allure to Alpha.

He Qian: "…Stand up."

Xue Xingyi had just arrived in front of them, and his arm accidentally bumped into Wang Xu's head, which was poking out of the corner.

Wang Xu frowned. Upon seeing who it was, he immediately became more defiant, standing up straight and saying, "Xue Xingyi, what do you want?"

His tone was very unfriendly.

Wang Xu was actually quite afraid of Xue Xingyi, after all, he had seen Xue Xingyi fight, and he was on the level of a school bully. When he got angry, glass shards would fly out, which was super terrifying.

But Xue Xingyi was an Alpha, and he was a weak Omega. The school rules clearly stated that Alphas couldn't harm Omegas. Otherwise, no matter how rich his family was, they couldn't withstand the power of public opinion.

Xue Xingyi: "Please, move aside."

Wang Xu clicked his tongue, "I'm solving a problem. Are you not afraid that I'll tell the teacher that you're instigating conflicts among classmates?"

Wang Xu hadn't finished speaking before he was pulled aside rather rudely by He Qian.

He Qian's tone was unclear, but it was evident she was not pleased, "Why do you talk so much? Just move aside, that's all you need to do."

Wang Xu made an "ah" sound, and his arrogant demeanor instantly vanished.

That's right; He Qian didn't like people who dawdled.

Wang Xu didn't want to tarnish his image, so he lowered his head and moved aside for them.

Xue Xingyi glanced at both of them but didn't say a word. He turned and headed upstairs. When he went upstairs, his back was slightly bent, and he seemed somewhat uncomfortable.

Suddenly, He Qian remembered that the painkiller was still with her.

Thinking of the young man's sweaty back from last night, He Qian's heart skipped a beat, and she began to feel anxious.

Wang Xu: "We should continue..."

"Let's stop here," He Qian spoke more quickly.

She quickly stuffed the workbook into Wang Xu's hands. Wang Xu almost fell over, but He Qian didn't seem to notice. She kept her eyes on the stairs and said to Wang Xu in a hurry, "I have to go now; I'm going to be late. If you can't solve it, call me on video chat at noon."

With that, she quickened her pace and caught up with Xue Xingyi, who was heading upstairs.

Wang Xu stood there behind her and exclaimed, "I don't even have your phone number."

But He Qian had already run far ahead.

Today there was no need for early self-study.

Why was she in such a rush?

Class 27 of the 10th grade was on the fourth floor. He Qian caught up to Xue Xingyi on the third floor and shouted to him from behind, "Big Bro, Yixing, wait for me!"