Chapter 2: Meeting the Devil

Aarohi's POV

Today nothing can really spoil my mood, not even that irritating alarm clock.

Wearing my favourite black crop top and taking blessings from Lord Shiva, I was almost ready to jump into this new phase of my life.

Sanvi was equally excited but her way of showing it was quite different. She was continuously on call with her boyfriend and God knows what she was talking.

After a lot of struggle I finally took her to the college. Finding our classroom was really a task. We met some of our classmates while attending our first class.

And as expected from us, we got bore after attending only two classes. So we went outside to explore the huge campus of our college.

It was not like the one shown in Karan Johar's film but it was cool enough. We were walking through the corridors when we noticed a bunch of people heading somewhere. Out of curiosity, we followed them without thinking much.

It was a basketball match. I always had a thing for basketball though I never played it before. We both rushed towards the court to grab our seats. The match was yet to start.

In the meantime, I realized that some document submission thing slipped my mind. After informing Sanvi, I headed to the office. Finally overcoming the long queue I completed the task and rushed back to the court again.

I was about to enter the sitting area when a girl holding a box suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Hey, put this inside that room," she said pointing towards a room, and before I could say anything she handed me the box and disappeared.

I finally decided to enter the room after thinking for a while. It was quite dark inside.

"Is anyone here?" I called out but was left with no reply. I put the box in the corner and headed back.

Suddenly a manly voice came from the behind, "What are u doing here?"

I turned around and the view stunned me. There was a half- naked boy standing behind me, quite tall and extraordinarily handsome.

In the dim light, his charming face was glowing like a star and his muscular body captured my sight

In the dim light, his charming face was glowing like a star and his muscular body captured my sight. He looked like none other than the male leads of the drama.

I was lost for a moment when his other words hit my ears bringing me back to the actual world. "Are u done staring?" he asked when I instantly removed my eyes from him.

Suddenly he started walking towards me and with his every approaching footstep, I was moving backwards.

After a few steps, my body collided with the wall and I stopped but he didn't.

He came closer and closer and finally stopped at a distance where I could feel his warm breath. He started bringing his face closer to mine.

Wait, what is this feeling? My heartbeat was loud enough to reach my ears

Wait, what is this feeling? My heartbeat was loud enough to reach my ears. I never felt this way before. I was quite nervous but this feeling was beyond my imagination. It felt like some chemicals rushing through my blood in the whole body.

The only thing I could see was his two beautiful eyes. God, I just want this moment to freeze.

Suddenly I heard some noise which broke our beautiful moment and I realized that we were surrounded by a bunch of boys who were quite shocked and a little embarrassed to find us in such a position.

A boy came forward and asked him, "Vivaan, what is all this? We were so tensed about the match and all you can do is flirting."

So his name is Vivaan but why am I smiling? Stop it, Aarohi.

"I am not flirting Aadi" he replied.

"Then what is she doing here?" Aadi shouted.

"You better ask her, " Vivaan replied again.

Everyone started looking at me like I owed an explanation to all.

"I came here to put this box," I said pointing towards the box.

I was nervous as this situation seemed very unfamiliar to me.

"It is all his fault, " I immediately pointed toward Vivaan.

"How can this be my fault?" he asked in an irritated voice.

"Cause you were the one who was changing clothes without closing the door", I said.

"That's what a boy's locker room is meant for I guess, "he chuckled.

WHAT this is a locker room? Fuck my life. In such a big college how can I end up in a boy's locker room.

"Look I didn't know this is a locker room as this is my first day in this college," I tried to explain.

"Stop pretending I know you are here for me, so say it," Vivaan said.

"Are you out of your mind? I don't even know you," I said.

Everyone started laughing.

"It was just a mistake" I clarified once more.

"Seriously? If u wanna see me like this, you could have just told me, maybe I could arrange something for us. From now on if you need to find me just call me, no need to come here, " he said with a smirk making me uncomfortable.

"Shut up. You asshole," I shouted at him.

I don't know how someone can be so full of himself. I failed to recognize the devil behind that charming face at the first glance.

Everyone was staring at me making me more embarrassed. I gave him an annoyed look and left immediately.

So here is the second chapter guyss. Hope you like it.

Unfortunately Aarohi met a devil on her first day spoiling her whole mood.

But is he really a devil and all this is just her bad luck? Or is this destiny trying to convey something?

Show some love and let me know your views on this chapter in the comments.✨

Lots of love ❤