Chapter 19- Truth or dare?

Aarohi's POV

We started preparing food while trying to find ideas for revenge. Finally after a long debate, we decided to add chilli powder to their food and accordingly executed our plan.

When the food was being served, I volunteered to serve Vivaan and meanwhile exchanged his plate with mine. All the boys except for Vivaan started coughing and asking for water after first bite.

"You will get water after you accept that girls are better than boys," Khushi shouted.

Left with no choice, everyone yelled together "Girls are better than boys."

We laughed at their situation and finally passed them water. After finishing my food which was spicy as hell, I went to wash my hands.

Suddenly someone put his hands on the table and soon I was caged between the table and his body. I felt his breath on my neck and instantly recognized him. It was Vivaan.

"Thanks," he whispered in my ears.

"For what?" I asked.

"For taking care of me," he replied.

"I don't know about others but fir me you are the best," he said passing me a chocolate.

"I know you don't like chocolates but trust me it will make you feel better," he said and left.

I blushed looking at the chocolate.

After resting for a while, we all gathered in the field with snacks. Everyone was busy clicking pictures and exploring the forest. I was sitting with Sanvi under a tree observing others when Aadi, Rohan and Vivaan joined us.

"What you guys talking about?" Aadi asked.

"I was telling her how that pretty girl rejected you," I said.

"I wasn't even trying," he said making all of us giggle.

In the meantime,  Ishita came and sat beside Vivaan making me a little uncomfortable. She was one of the member of the Vivaan's fan club.

"Vivaan, are you free later? Let's hang out and I promise you won't regret it," she said with a playful smile.

She then turned to me and said, "Look who is here. Aarohi, the one from the locker room right? You are quite famous in college. So, tell me how it feels to grab all the attention by using the most famous guy of the college."

"You want to know? Why don't you do one thing, just go and fuck yourself," I said straight looking at her face.

"Learn to take a joke, darling," she said with a fake smile.

"Learn to make one first," I replied rudely.

"Bitch," she said before leaving.

"Oh, that was rude," Rohan said.

"No, that was hard," Aadi chuckled.

"Aarohi," Sanvi was about to say something when I interrupted her in between, "Not a word."

I don't know what has happened to me. I never behaved like this before. I'm still figuring out what pissed me of more, her insulting me or her flirting with Vivaan.

After sunset all of us gathered near our tents and decided to play truth or dare. The game started with rolling the bottle.

Many dirty secrets were coming out and the environment was full of fun until the bottle rested on me.

"Truth or dare?" someone asked. I chose truth.

"Describe your first kiss," someone asked.

"But she haven't kissed yet," Sanvi whispered.