Chapter 18- The Treasure Hunt

Aarohi's POV

Next morning we all reached near the college gate where the bus was already waiting for us.

"Sanvi, I got some exciting news to share. Sit with me," Aadi said and Sanvi went to Aadi.

I was sitting alone when I saw Rohan entering the bus and an instant smile showed up on my face

He came near my seat and was about to sit when Vivaan stopped him. "Rohan, I'm sitting there," he said and sat beside me.

My eyes glared at him.

"What? I like this seat," he explained.

I don't know what he is upto now. The bus started and Vivaan was continuously staring at me. "What?" I asked him in an irritated voice.

"Nothing, I'm just enjoying the view. Can't I?" he said with a smirk.

God his smirks will definitely give me a heart attack someday. I closed my eyes leaning on my seat with a sigh. I was trying to relax my mind when the sound of notification hit my ears. It was a text from Sanvi who wanted to know if I'm comfortable or not. I replied her with a thumbs up.

"Who are you texting?" Vivaan asked.

"None of your business," I replied.

"Of course it is my business," he said.

"Did you get yourself a boyfriend?" he suddenly asked in a serious tone looking towards me.

"What do you mean? You don't even know if I had one from my hometown," I said. 

"You never had a boyfriend, not until last night," he said leaning on the seat.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Aadi has already got all your information from Sanvi," he said.

What? This Sanvi will sell me someday.

"How's your crush?" he asked after thinking for a while.

"We are not in contact anymore," I replied.

"Is he better than me?" he asked and I shared a look with him. I didn't know what to answer so I chose to remain silent.

"By the way, what type of boys do you like?" he asked breaking the silence.

I looked at him. Why is he starting this again?

"I don't know," I said after thinking for a while.

"What about you? Oh yes, I know," I said.

"You know?" he asked.

"Yes, Sambhavi type of girls, who gives you way more attention than you deserve," I said.

"No one knows their type until they fall in love," he said directly looking into my eyes.

Vivaan talking about love got me. Is this for real?