Chapter 31: Crossing limits

Aarohi's POV

After changing to swimming costumes, we all gathered in the swimming pool. Music, games and lots of fun. What's a better way to spend your weekend?

We were basking in the sun sitting on the edge of the pool dipping our legs into the water when a girl went to Vivaan. She covered Vivaan's eyes with her palms.

"Look who is here," a boy exclaimed.

"Zoya?" Vivaan said after thinking for a while.

"I am glad you still remember my touch," she said with a playful smile sitting beside him.

I looked at Aadi who was sitting beside me.

"Who is she?" I asked him.

"Who? Zoya?" Aadi asked and I glared at him.

"Our classmate," he said.

"You know what I am asking," I said with an annoyed look on my face.

"I-I think Rohan is calling me," he said and rushed towards him.

I glared at Vivaan who was unable to remove his eyes from her. Out of so many boys why she is clinging to him? I stood up and went to the bar.

"Are you okay?" Sanvi asked coming to me.

"What do you think?" I said fixing my eyes on Vivaan who was busy talking to that new chick.

"The environment seems hotter," she said picking up a juice.

In the meantime Aadi came to us and I looked at him.

"Why are you being so insecure? She is the most annoying girl of our batch. No one likes her," Aadi said.

"Except the one sitting beside her, laughing at her silly comments," I said.

"Relax, it's nothing like that," he stated.

"Stop defending your best friend everytime," I said.

"I am just stating the truth," he said.

They were soon joined by others and their discussions went on. But my eyes were fixed on these two and the fact that she was looking for chances to touch him for no reason was annoying me the most.

What the hell she want? Everyone was still trying to overcome last night scene so I didn't want to create another one, and that's the only reason I was trying my best to swallow my anger. But soon, all my efforts went in vain when she crossed her limits by putting her well shaved and attractive exposed legs over his lap. Vivaan gently asked her to put her legs down but it was too late now. I took the glass of juice from Sanvi's hand and walked to them.

"What you guys are talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing, just random stuffs," Rohan replied.

"How about you tell them the story when I threw a glass of water straight on Vivaan's face in front of everyone," I said to Rohan.

"What? How can you do that to my baby?" Zoya said in a dramatic voice adding onto my anger.

"I would love to show you," I said before throwing the juice over her face.

"What the hell?" she yelled jumping from her chair.

"Oops, I am really sorry," I said and looked at Sanvi.

"For wasting your juice over a waste," I continued.

"What do you think of yourself? Bloody psychopath," Zoya glared at me furiously.