Chapter 6 : The partners

Aarohi's POV

Some days have passed after that incident. Though I have met Vivaan a lot of times but he has stopped creating difficulties for me now. Maybe he is focusing more on his relationship with Sambhavi. Good for me.

My bond with Rohan and Aadi has improved these days. Aadi has fortunately stopped calling me miss locker room.

Sanvi is also getting along well with the boys.

Today morning we went to college as usual. On the way to my class, I accidentally collided with a boy.

"I am sorry," I said.

"It's okay" he replied.

I was about to leave when he started, "You are? Oh, I remember now, that locker room girl, right? I have heard a lot of gossip about you and Vivaan."

I ignored him.

"You are beautiful though. If you get bored with Vivaan, you can come to me. I promise, I won't disappoint you," he said giving me an evil smile.

"One more word and I will make you forget your voice," someone said in a stiff voice coming in between.

I raised my head to look at him. Unexpectedly it was Vivaan. His face was holding a different kind of charm today.

"Look who is here for her rescue. The great Vivaan. Looks like the rumors are true," he said when Vivaan grabbed his collars.

"Vivaan stop," Rohan and Aadi rushed towards us. They took that boy away.

Vivaan turned to me. His eyes were filled with anger.

"Stay away from him, and I won't warn you twice," he said and walked away.

What just happened? Vivaan took a stand for me. Am I dreaming?

Thinking about the incident, I smiled like an idiot for the rest of the day.

After attending all the classes, finally we went to the canteen where we met Aadi and Rohan.

"Who was that guy?" I asked them.

"Veer is from our previous school and also Vivaan's old rival. And now to provoke him, he is targeting you. You better stay away from him," Aadi explained.

Oh, I see. So the reason for his anger was Veer. It has nothing to do with me. I was being happy for no reason.

The next day we all were attending classes, I was sitting with Sanvi. Rohan and Aadi were sitting behind us.

During the class, most of my attention was on Vivaan who was sitting with Sambhavi. And god knows what they were laughing at?

"Students I have an important announcement for you," the Professor announced.

"You have to complete an assignment in a group of two and I want all the names by the end of the lecture. And one more thing once wrote the names, I'm not gonna change it at any cost," he added.

"Aadi and Rohan and me and Aarohi, perfect," Sanvi said.

"What about Vivaan?" I don't know why I asked this.

"Why do you care?" Sanvi asked in reply.

"Probably he will team up with Sam otherwise he would have asked us," Aadi said.

"Let's go and give the names," Rohan said.

"It's too crowded there, let's go when everyone's done," Aadi replied and we four started talking and laughing.

In the end, I went to give the names along with Rohan.

"Aarohi Mishra and Sanvi," I said.

"Aarohi Mishra?" the professor asked.