Chapter 17: The Teamwork

Aarohi's POV

In the evening I was roaming around in the hall when an idea popped up in my head and I rushed to Sanvi.

"Bro, I have got an idea," I shouted and she started making faces.

"What's with that look?" I asked her.

"It's your idea so I won't say anything until I hear it," she said and I told her my idea.

"No way we are doing this," she yelled.

"Do you have any better idea?" I asked her.

"Not yet, but.." she said.

"Then it's decided. We are doing this," I said.

I called Aadi and explained him everything.

"I will tell Vivaan and.." he was saying something when I interrupted him in between.

"You don't have to include Vivaan. Lesser people means lesser chances of getting caught. And don't forget to arrange the keys," I said and cut the call.

I don't know how to react in front of Vivaan so ignoring him was what I was doing.

It was around midnight when I reached college along with Sanvi. We were waiting for Aadi when a bike stopped near me. It was Vivaan. But what is he doing here?

"How dare you put me out of the plan?" he asked.

I looked at him.

"I don't want to disturb you," I replied.

"Is that so? Or are you not done with your avoiding session yet?" he asked.

In the meantime Aadi reached and both parked their bikes.

"So what's the plan?" Vivaan asked.

"You will assist Sanvi to disable the cameras and Aadi will accompany me to the Dean's office," I said.

"Aadi will accompany Sanvi and I will go with you," Vivaan stated.

"It's already decided. Aadi will go with me," I said and Vivaan shared a glance with Aadi.

"I am fine with Sanvi," Aadi said.

Left with no other choice, I finally agreed. We managed to enter the college through the back gate. We waited till Aadi and Sanvi disabled the cameras and then rushed towards the Dean's office.

"Oh, I forgot to take the keys from Aadi," I said and was about to go when Vivaan grabbed my hand and pulled me. I looked at him when he pulled out the keys from his pocket.

"How did you.." I was saying when he interrupted me.

"Are you questioning my capabilities?" he asked and I ignored him.

Finally we entered the office and I started searching for the laptop.

"Aarohi, we need to talk," Vivaan said.

"Not now," I said searching the cupboards.

Finally I found the laptop and started searching for the information.

"Aarohi you can't do this to me. You can't behave like nothing happened," he said again.

"Vivaan let me concentrate," I said fixing my eyes on the laptop.

"And what about my concentration? I can't think of anything else. I need to know what do you think about...." he was saying when I interrupted him.

"Vivaan please. Not now," I said and continued my research.