Chapter 44- The Mehendi Night

Aarohi's POV

We all were excited and getting ready for mehendi.

"Aarohi, are you done? Rohan is waiting outside," Diksha asked me while I was struggling to wear my earrings.

"Drop your act. I know you were eagerly waiting the whole time to meet him," I said when a smile showed up on her face.

"Stop blushing and go. I know he is dying to see you. Don't make him wait for too long," I said and she happily rushed out.

Seeing her like this was making me feel contented. But what about me? I still need help to get ready.

Ahhhh... Why this is so tough?

While I was struggling to put the earning, someone opened the door. I thought it was Diksha and looked at the door. To my surprise, I found Vivaan leaning on the door and looking at me adorably.

"Vivaan, knock," I shouted putting my hands over my chest and turned around instantly.

He slowly came to me and started gazing at me through the mirror. My heart started beating faster as he slowly grabbed my waist and turned me towards him. I raised my head and looked at him. Without uttering a word, he took the earring from my hand and gently put it inside the hole.

His intense gaze was giving me butterflies in my stomach.

He picked up the necklace from the table and put it around my neck gently removing the hair with his fingers. His every single touch was sending sensation down my spine. He picked up my dupatta and pinned it with my blouse.

His continuous and deep stare was making me nervous. It wasn't the first time I was standing this close to him, still my heart beat was racing at a different pace. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer. He started bringing his face closer to mine and I kept staring at him.

"Your eyes," he said and took a pause. "They are so beautiful. Everytime I look into them, they have a story to tell."

Your gaze is enough to make anyone fall for you this badly," he said and I smiled through my eyes.

We kept looking at each other.

"Aaru, can I kiss you?" He asked in a low voice and my heart skipped a beat.

"From when did you start taking permissions?" I asked back.

"Whatever has happened between us, I think, I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission last night. But whenever I am with you, I just can't control myself. I am really sorry about last night," he apologized melting my heart.

"You can never be wrong when it's about me," I said pulling him by his collar and crashing my lips onto him.

He tightened his grip over waist pulling me closer. But before he could respond,  someone opened the door and we hurriedly pulled back.

"Bhai, why you always have to be here?" Mahi shouted from behind and we sighed in relief.

"Shut up you dumb head," Vivaan said in a sluggish voice.

"Can't you leave her for a second?" Mahi yelled again.

"Cut the crap. What do you want?" Vivaan asked with an annoyed face.

"Aarohi Di," she replied.

"For what?" He asked.

"I want her to do my hair style," Mahi said looking at me.

"You are looking pretty like this. Go now," he said pulling me towards him.

"No one has asked for your opinion," Mahi said and Vivaan looked at me with a childish expression on his face.