Chapter 20- The Most Awaited Confession

Aarohi's POV

After dinner we all went to our respective tents. Sanvi fall asleep as soon as lying on the bed.

And there was I, trying to calm my mind after whatever happened today. All those discussions poured conflicting thoughts into my mind.

What's happening with me? Have I fallen in love with the wrong person? I was struggling with the contrasting feeling that was going inside me when I got a notification and it was text from Vivaan.

"Awake?" he texted.

"Yes," I replied.

"Come outside," he texted again.

It was midnight and everyone must be sleeping. Why is he calling me outside? After thinking for a while I went outside.

Vivaan and Aadi were sitting outside. I went to them when both looked at me.

"I am sleepy, you guys carry on," Aadi said and stood up.

"All the best," he whispered to Vivaan but it was loud enough to reach my ears too.

He then went inside the tent. I sat beside Vivaan without saying anything. "We have explored a beautiful place here. Do you want to see?" he asked me breaking the awkward silence and I agreed.

After a 5 minutes walk, we reached an extremely beautiful place. It was just amazing. There was a small pond reflecting the moonlight surrounded by beautiful trees.

"Do you like it?" he asked

"I love it. It's beautiful," I exclaimed.

We then laid down over the grass watching the moon and the stars.

"What do you like more? Stars or Moon," l asked looking at the stars.

"You," he replied and I turned to him.

"I mean you like stars," he said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"You told me when you were drunk," he said.

"What else I told you?" I asked but he didn't reply.

"I miss home," I said after a minute of silence.

He looked at me.

"That's why I love your family so much," I said.

"Your family is amazing. The amount of love they gave me was just unbelievable. I want to know more about them," he said and I smiled at him.

I told him almost everything about my family, my school, and my friends. He was listening to me very patiently. I am not that of an extrovert but talking to him wasn't taking much of my efforts.

"By the way, I love your sister the most," I said.

"She is annoying," he said.

"She is cute," I said.