Chapter 5: Sneaking in

Aarohi's POV

What's on the earth is going on? Today is only the second day of my college and I have already created a mess. God knows what's more to come.

To lift my mood, Sanvi took me shopping and we had a nice evening.

The next day we went to college. As soon as I entered the campus, my eyes started searching for Vivaan.

His face was haunting me the whole time. After whatever I did yesterday, he is not going to keep quiet.

Keeping aside my scary thoughts, I went to the class. I looked around but he wasn't there. Today he didn't attend any classes and I felt relieved.

When the classes were over, everyone headed outside. Sanvi left early as she had to borrow some books from the library.

I was done with my packing and was about the leave the class when I felt a grip over my wrist. I turned around and felt a push which made me collide with the wall.

It was Vivaan giving me an angry stare

It was Vivaan giving me an angry stare. His presence along with the silence of the empty classroom was scaring the hell out of me.

"What are you doing? Leave me," I shouted hiding my nervousness.

He kept gazing at me without uttering a word. I can feel the anger in his eyes.

"You are hurting me," I said in a low voice trying to free my hand but failed.

Listening to my words, his frowning eyebrows relaxed and he loosened his grip. He then looked at my hand which he was holding.

"What is this?" he asked looking at the bracelet in my hand which was very important to me as it was my granny's last memory.

"Don't touch it," I shouted.

"Seems like it means a lot to you. Given by your little boyfriend?" He asked giving me his sarcastic smile.

"None of your business," I yelled.

Before I could say anything else, he took off the bracelet from my hand.

"What are you doing?" I shouted again.

"Now it's mine, if you want to take it back, first apologize to me in front of everyone," he said.

I stretched my hand to grab it but failed as he took it away from my reach.

"I'll be waiting for your apology," he said before walking out of the room.

It's my lucky bracelet. I can't afford to lose it and no way Lam apologizing to him. What do I do now?

I told everything to Sanvi after reaching the flat. I was thinking about it the whole evening but couldn't find a way.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. I know it's not the best one but at least it was better than apologizing.

I didn't tell Sanvi about the idea as she would never agree. So I waited till she went outside to purchase some goods.