Chapter 10: The third wheel

Surkh wala, soze waala, faiz waalaa love...
Hota hai jo, love se zyaada
Waisey waala love...
Ishq wala love....
Hua joh dard bhi hamko aaj kuch zyaada hua.....
Ishq wala love....
yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yahi pataa hai zyaada hua......
Ishq wala love.....
Agarr yeh usko bhi hua, hai phirr bhi mujhko zyaada hua...
Ishq wala love....

Aarohi's POV

As the song started playing, he pulled me towards him making my body collide with him. Then he slowly put my hand on his shoulder and with his other hand grabbed my waist. His fingers over my waist was sending chills down my spine making my heart flutter.

I looked in his eyes and started following his every steps. I got completely lost when the song ended and I was in his arms.

Hearing some clapping sounds, we both pulled apart. Soon we realised that Aadi and Sanvi were standing at the door along with few others.

It felt very uncomfortable and I instantly moved at a distance from Vivaan.

"You guys were just amazing right now. God, the chemistry was at its peak," Aadi said making the situation more awkward.

"I don't know anything. We have got our leads for the dance," Aadi stated followed by the hootings from his behind.

"I can't dance with her," Vivaan said.

"But why?" Aadi asked.

"Because she wants to dance with Rohan," he replied looking at me.

Wait, when did I say that? If he doesn't want to dance with me he should have said it instead of blaming me. Fucking Double Standards.

"I think whatever was decided earlier, we should follow it," Sanvi said.

"I agree with her," I said.

In the meantime, Sambhavi and Rohan came and we continued with our practice.

While dancing, all my attention was on Vivaan and Sambhavi's dance. After the practice, Vivaan came to me to say something. I ignored him and walked away.

The next day we all reached college before the ceremony. We all have arranged our dresses.

I was busy helping the decoration team when everyone got ready and I was late. Sanvi helped me putting my makeup.

"Wear the dress and come fast. I am waiting near the stage. Our performance is in 10 minutes," she said and left.

I opened the pretty white dress and put it on.

But when I tried to zip it, it got stuck

But when I tried to zip it, it got stuck. I tried hard but failed. What am I going to do now?

I peeped out of the door in order to find someone for help but no one was there. Everyone might have gone to watch the performance.