Chapter 26: A perfect date

Vivaan's POV

It all feels like a dream. I still can't believe that we are together. After that party incident I thought I lost her forever. But here she is, walking beside me matching my every step, blushing at my complements and bearing a smile on her face just for me.

I never knew that the feeling of love is this beautiful. I just wanted her to be with me like this forever. I don't want this feeling to end.

I went to the class with her and sat beside her. I could feel all the eyes on us but my eyes were stuck on her. Something is special about her. Her face has a different kind of innocence and her beautiful eyes hold that charm which can easily make anyone fall for her.

"Vivaan, can you stop staring me," she said dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Can you stop looking so beautiful? Because I can't stop myself even if I want to," I replied and she blushed again making my heart flutter.

I was busy enjoying my moment with Aaru when Rohan forcefully took me to the library.

"Rohan, why the hell are we here?" I asked.

"You are helping me with some work," he replied.

"Ahhhhhh, I don't want to be here," I screamed in my mind.

My eyes were at the book but all I could see is her smiling face.

"Why are you smiling?" Rohan asked.

"It's nothing," I replied pulling out a straight face instantly.

Suddenly I got a notification and I picked up my phone. It was a text from Aaru asking me to come to the music room urgently.

"Rohan, I need to go," I said rushing out of the library.

I stormed in the music room to found no one.

"Aaru," I called out.

"Here," a sound came from behind and I turned around. It was Aarohi standing with a big smile in the corners of her lips.

"What is it Aaru? You scared me," I said with a sigh.

"And what about you taking my heart. Am I complaining?" she said and I smiled.

"Now I know how make Mr Vivaan Malhotra blush," she said.

"From when did the 'stay away from me' Aarohi become the flirty Aarohi," I asked.

"It's the effect of love I guess," she said.

"So, what's so urgent?" I asked. She went near the white board and switched on the lights leaving me in a surprise. The board was beautiful decorated with a question in the middle.

"Date?"

A smile showed up on my face and I shifted my gaze towards her.

"Will you please allow me to take you on a date?" She asked making me chuckle.

"I guess I should be the one doing the honor," I replied.

"Why should boys have all the fun?" she said and we both started laughing.

"You didn't answer my question," she asked.

"I am dying to go on the first date with you," I replied.

"Fine, then pick me up at eight," she said.

"Aapka hukum salakon par," I said.

"It's sar aakhon par," she chuckled.

"Whatever," I said.

I was too excited. Finally it's happening. Our first date. I kept staring at my watch but today time is also not in my favour.