Chapter 38- Steamy Romance

Aarohi's POV

It was a whole new day and the first thing I promised myself after waking up is not to get affected by anyone or anything around me. I went to take a shower while Diksha was out for breakfast.

After stepping out of the bathroom, I directly went near the mirror to admire myself. A pretty smile showed up on my face looking at the beautiful girl standing in front of the mirror.

The white shirt was complementing my black shots and the water droplets dripping down my wet hair making it's way through my smooth skin. The water droplets has made the shirt partially transparent making it difficult for it to hide the black lingerie beneath it.

"Tumhe koi haq nhi banta ki tum itni hot dikho," I imitated the dialogue flaunting my inner poo.

My smile faded away as I heard a giggle and instantly turned around. My jaw dropped when my eyes fell on a familiar yet annoying face staring at me.

"Are you for real?" I shouted at Vivaan who was smirking at me.

"Yes baby," he said in a flirty voice.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" I asked but left with no response other than a stupid smiling face.

"Get out of my room," I yelled.

He got up from the bed and silently walked towards the door leaving me in a suspicion. I narrowed my eyes at him when my eyes fell on a diary he was holding. It was the same diary which has been my companion since two years hiding all my emotions between its pages.

"How dare you touch my things?" I shouted grabbing his hand.

He freed his hand in a jerk.

"Give it back," I instructed.

"Take it yourself," he said stretching his hand away from me.

"Why are you so annoying?" I said trying to get back the diary but failed miserably.

"Vivaan, this is personal. You are not allowed to read this," I said in a serious tone.

"But this is about me. And I have all the rights to know what's written inside," he said.

He was busy stating his point when I snatched the diary from his hand. I turned around in order to run when he grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

I looked at him as our bodies collided and his intense gaze made my heart flutter.

His eyeballs slowly moved down making its way through my lips and neck and resting on the exposed cleavage. I grabbed his face stopping him from looking any further.

"What?" he asked.

"Stop staring," I said.

"You are looking sexy," his seductive voice hit my ears racing my heartbeat.

I left his face and kept looking at him. After sharing an intense gaze, he turned me around with a jerk pressing his chest against my back.

He slowly slided his fingers up my arm sending sensations down my spine.

"Vi- vivaan, please don't," I said catching my breath.

"Shhhhhh," he whispered and his warm breath his my ears.

He gently removed my drenched hair from the shoulder. Soul left my body as I felt his tongue on my neck licking the water droplets. I instantly took a step away but soon found myself caged between his arms.