2

Turning the faucet off that night, Zayn glances at Harry with a smirk building on his features, "What'd you wish for?"

Harry's patting his face dry with his towel, a spark of annoyance hidden among the trees in his orbs, "If I tell you-"

"It might come true," Zayn inquires knitting his eyebrows together as he steps closer, "I saw the way you looked at me tonight," he tugs on Harry's pants, "I saw-"

"You saw Niall," Harry corrects placing a hand on Zayn's chest, "I'd be surprised if you could tell me what color tie I had on,"

Zayn rolls his eyes backing away with his hands raised in mock surrender, "Black, but that doesn't count, I'm the one that bought it-"

"I wasn't wearing a tie tonight," Harry mutters hanging the towel on the rack, he glances over his shoulder toward his husband, "My wish will come true, but not because of you," Zayn's movements still, he sets his toothbrush on the counter meeting the man's eyes with a look of concern, "H, it's your birthday we-"

"I want a baby," Harry nods after his statement, confirming to himself that not only did he wish for a baby, he wanted one. He's wanted one for years. "I-I'm going to adopt one, tomorrow,"

"Harry-"

"That was my wish,"

"H, you-you, I," Zayn stumbles over his words, he can't articulate his protest so he shakes his head instead crossing his arms, "We-we don't have time for a baby-" The younger husband scoffs exiting the ensuite toward their bed, "I can only imagine what you'd say if Niall wanted one,"

Zayn hardens his glare at him, "That's not fair,"

"How? I see the way you are with him, Zayn we had that once too-"

"Harry we still do! I love you!" Zayn barks, Harry raises an eyebrow, he moves from his spot at his dresser placing the rings he took off on top, glancing in the mirror seeing the bags under his eyes with a huff, "I need this, Zee," using the man's nickname, Harry knew he still had the upper hand when he saw how the man's knees buckled at the sound, "What would I tell Niall? Or-or Liam? We love you but you're not enough?"

Harry pulls the blankets back and gets into bed, "No," he mutters simply, "We tell them that we're adopting a baby,"

"Niall wants to test up," Zayn's clear attempt at stalling the conversation from going further brings a chuckle from Harry who hums before replying, "If he passes you can marry him,"

"Harry-"

"I want you to come with me tomorrow, we're going to the agency," Turning the lamp on his nightstand off to end the conversation, Harry lays in the darkness of the room closing his eyes to picture the ocean from earlier in the night in his mind, stripping off his suit and running toward it with a grin, feeling like a kid again.

He feels the bed dip as Zayn gets in, he curls his arm around the man pulling him close, "You are my husband, I love you," Harry inhales deeply at the words turning to face him, "But?" he asks raising an eyebrow, eyes flickering over his husband's features in the dark, "No buts, I'll go with you in the morning."

"Tell me you love me more than Niall," Harry whispers his request feeling it cross the line into begging, Zayn presses his lips to Harry's, "I love you more than Niall, Happy Birthday Honey,"

Hanging the tie he wore that night up, Niall smiles catching his reflection in the mirror, "Hi I'm Niall, Niall Malik," pretending to introduce himself as such, he can't help but roll his eyes seeing Liam entering the room in his sweats, "What are you doing in here?"

"Going to bed?" Liam returns questionably, "I thought you'd be sleeping with the birthday man," Niall mutters running a hand through his hair with a huff, Liam rolls his eyes, "Sad you can't sleep with his husband? Niall, you do remember they're married, right?"

"Oh please it doesn't take a genius to see those two hate each other." Liam shakes his head at the words crawling into his bed with a sigh, "I know both of your parents were submissives, but this isn't abnormal, Niall. You're going to get hurt if you think he's leaving his husband for you-"

"The last thing I need Liam is relationship advice from a submissive," Niall retorts angrily, he glares at the older one, "You don't know what Zayn-"

"Master Zayn," Liam corrects, Niall smirks, "He likes it when I call him Zayn," he confesses taking a seat on Liam's bed and speaking down to the man, "Don't worry, when we get married I'll make sure Harry gets to keep you in the divorce,"

Liam lunges at the skip seeing him jump from the bed shrieking, "It's Master Harry, and Master Zayn," he growls, "You'll never be a submissive," Niall laughs crossing the room to his own bed, "Oh Lee," he muses, "I'm sorry Harry doesn't love you the way you so desperately want him too,"

Knowing Niall was baiting him into a fight, one Liam would win yet be punished greatly for, the submissive turns on his back facing the wall practicing the breathing exercises Harry had taught him. After all, it was his master's birthday, and the last thing he wanted was to burden him with having to punish his submissive.

....

- Vote -

- Comment -

- Follow -

- Emma :) -