7

The sun had officially begun its descent by the time Zayn's truck tires fell onto the gravel from the smoothness of the road, he slowed shifting to brake when he pulled closer to the cabin, "What a day," he muttered stretching as he stepped out of his truck, Liam nods in agreement trailing his master inside the cabin, "Can-can I get you anything-"

"Shut up," Zayn retorts taking Liam by his shoulders bringing him forcefully into the door closing it, he shoves the boy against it bringing his knee between Liam's legs, "Remember our first night here?" Liam gulps from the rough action trying to nurse the back of his head while still respecting his master enough to respond, "Y-yessir,"

"I'm going to fuck you like you're a new submissive all over again," the owner growls smashing his lips to Liam's unceremoniously, the submissive jumps at the jolting movement, he frowns into the kiss attempting to turn his head for air, the master pulling back as he slaps Liam's face, "Move again, I dare you,"

"I-I'm sorry sir," Liam whispers, tears coursing down his cheeks, the older one smiles, his eyes impossibly darkening, "Ask for it,"

Liam softened his gaze at the man, he knew to fully survive this weekend intact without his bonded master he needed to take personal out of it. His owner was hurting, whether he wanted to admit it or not, seeing Niall being checked into remission brought him pain. Liam was a submissive, they were meant to ease the pain. To make Dominants' lives easier. 

"W-will you u-use me?" Liam asks gently, Zayn grimaces at the lack of initiation on Liam's part, he takes ahold of the submissive's shirt bringing him closer before throwing him back into the door, he closes the gap between the two with another aggressive kiss, "Well?" he demands against his submissive's lips, "Wi-will you, c-can you-you fuck me, sir?" Liam adds the last part breathlessly, he moans hearing Zayn chuckle wringing his hand full of Liam's hair, "Since you finally fucking asked correctly,"

Harry's shushing the never-ending tears of his new skip, Louis had fought until he truly tuckered himself out and thought Harry's offer of a nap might not be such a bad thing. Nearly falling asleep in the car, Louis doesn't protest being carried inside, he whines seeing the two have entered a bathroom, "You need to soak before your nap baby," Harry soothes kneeling down as he turns on the bath water, "No," Louis pleads, he had to draw the line somewhere, he could choke down being carried, only because he was tired, but he refused to have another man wash his body.

Sitting in the tub naked as the day he entered the world, Louis' sobs eventually end to sniffles, he's watching the tears drip into the water, Harry covers his eyes as he pours the cup of water onto his head hushing his whines, "Daddy will get toys for you, no boy truly likes bathtime," he pauses lathering Louis' body up with lavender scented soap, "Especially when they're as sleepy as my baby is," he coos turning the faucet on once more to cleanse Louis from any suds.

When the master deems him clean he scoops the boy in a fluffy white towel bringing him into another room laying Louis on the bed grabbing lotion, starting at the boy's feet, and working his way up his legs to his stomach.

Louis' eyes fight the urge to close, he's quickly losing the battle, lazily watching the man move gently as he rubs the lotion into his skin, he begins humming, "Coconut reminds me of the beach," he mumbles pressing his lips to Louis' stomach, "My sweet boy,"

Gathering his ankles in one hand, Louis has fresh tears leaking from his eyes, he can't open them from exhaustion, but he knows what is being slid under him. It's secured around his hips, Louis wincing when Harry pats his thigh where he'd smacked him at the store, "My good boy," Sliding Louis' feet through the holes in the pants he shimmies them up his legs, tucking his head into the shirt, pulling his arms through, "You can sleep in Daddy's bed," Harry whispers scooting Louis further up the bed where his head rests on a pillow, he tucks the boy in kissing his forehead, "Sleep tight baby boy,"

Louis weakly peaks at the man with a glare, he grunts trying to move from under the heavy weight of the blankets, he's able to bring a hand from underneath, shakily extending his middle finger toward the man he smirks, "Fu-ck yo.." his voice trails off, his hand falling onto the bed as sleep overtakes him, Harry brushing hair from his baby's face staring lovingly at him in awe.

He hadn't felt this happy in months. Six months to be exact.

Spent from being fucked raw, Liam's left reeling on the bed in shambles. Harry screwed him differently, his had more love behind it than Zayn's animal act did. The master drove home his point of loving his husband as he screamed his name when coming on his submissive who took every drop like the good boy he is.

Liam smiles hearing the proclamation of love for Harry, Liam also loved Harry, and Liam knew he should also love Zayn.

Turning on his side, wincing when his behind lifted from the sheets, Liam sniffles staring up at the man that lay next to him watching the ceiling with a stormy haze in his eyes, "Master?" Liam croaks unsure of where the man lay, somewhere between the headspace of dominance and guilt, "What?" Zayn's voice gives way to his uncertainty in his own self, he doesn't need to look at the boy, Liam could tell he was on the verge of tears if not a breakdown.

Scooting closer to him, he lays his head on Zayn's chest knowing any kind of pressure could help ground him, "I-I love you," Liam's lips move around the word as if not truly wanting the lie to touch his tongue, much less be spoken into the existence of the space that oozed tension, "I love you too, Lee," Zayn mutters bringing a hand to his face wiping at his eyes with a groan, "I love you and Harry," he pauses using the same hand to ruffle Liam's hair with a breathless chuckle, he's been brought back to earth from the weight of the submissive along with his steadying breathing, "And Niall," adding the last part hauntingly, Zayn shifts pulling Liam closer to him, "Master Harry bought a skip today," he reminds, Liam nods nuzzling in the man's chest with a content sigh, "A-are you okay?"

"You have to help Niall pass his test, Lee,"

"Ma-master-"

"That's an order, not a suggestion," Zayn growls tightening his hold on Liam, "I won't have two skips and one submissive that's only receptive to one dominant-"

"Master-"

"Niall better pass that goddamn test Liam, or it's on you." Rising off his master's chest to meet the darkening hazel eyes, Liam gulps letting tears pool in his own, he nods shakily, sniffling as he turns back to resting his head on the man's chest, "Y-yes master," 

........

- Comment -

- Follow-

- Vote -

- Emma :) -