15

Tucking hair behind her ear, Zailey purses her lips meeting Niall's icy stare, the two sit across from each other in the cafeteria picking at the sad excuse the hospital called food, "Tell me about your married master," she asks, Niall bringing his bottom lip between his teeth with a glimmer in his eyes as he stifles a laugh, "He-he's great,"

Swallowing past the burning lump in his throat he gestures to her, "What about you?"

"you're willing to submit to a man because he's "great"?" she muses, "I need more details," she pushes, Niall rolls his eyes stabbing his fork in the overcooked, rubber chicken, "He's married," 

Zailey nods focusing on her meal, "Guess I saw that coming," she mumbles, "He was kind, I-I didn't know that he was married, and maybe that wouldn't have stopped me if I did but, it-it would've at least changed things,"

"C-changed how?" Niall questions stilling his movements, he feels his breath hitch as he moves to the edge of his seat resting on her every word as if she knew of a way to work around a marriage, "I would've been more careful," she admits sheepishly, "I got sloppy, let his wife find out. I thought she was going to sign me just to kill me," Zailey adds wincing at the memories that pound in her head.

Niall dims at the words knowing she held no secret knowledge, "To be a submissive in today's world," he remarks, Zailey rolls her eyes, "It's fucking overrated." Her hands find Niall's, they rest linked together on the table, "He was the first man I ever went all the way with," at the confession to the married man being her first, Niall felt the guilt well in his stomach at his own pity party he felt obligated to have.

Niall had lots of fun before Zayn, in fact when the man signed him he felt lost in the sense of being tied down. His future had been secured and stolen all in one signature and Niall couldn't account for the way it made him feel so unimportant. 

All it took was an afternoon quickie in his office and Zayn was hooked.

Niall needed further convincing, the weekend at the cabin, the late night's Harry stayed at his mother's, the times he lied to get Liam sent to the punishment room for the night - all of the moments Niall worked to have Zayn all too himself, convinced Niall he couldn't stand the thought of screwing another, and the idea of submission drove Niall to his knees for the man.

He loved him.

His hands shake under Zailey's hold, he offers her a small apology as tears prick his eyes, "He told me he loved me," Niall smiles repeating the phrase Zayn hummed to him the night Niall offered his submission to him, "S-said I've never loved someone like you before," Sniffling he shakes his head, "He-he treated me so well, a-and I just fucking knew if-if I could pass my test h-he would've left Harry a-and signed me, I-I just-" his words trail off as tears cascade down his cheeks, Zailey moves to sit next to him pulling him into a hug, "What's his name?"

"Zayn," Niall whispers meeting the woman's stare, "W-what's yours?" 

"Andy."

Taking a roll from the basket Harry begins breaking it into pieces, Louis' wrists trapped in one of Zayn's, while the other is buckling the boy into the highchair. 

Securing a bib on the skip, Harry sends a warning smack to Louis' thigh seeing the skip going to rip it down, "Here baby," offering him the bits of bread he'd torn apart, Louis glares though pops a piece into his mouth with a satifsfied hum. 

Liam takes a seat across the table from Louis, both masters sitting at opposite heads of the table, "M-Masters-?" 

The waitress strolls by clicking her pen, "Hi, I'm Perrie I'll be your server today," her eyes flicker to the boy in the highchair peering up at her with the most gorgeous earthy eyes she'd ever seen, "You have the absolute cutest submissive," she coos readying her pen to take orders, Louis glances to Liam, "She thinks your cute," Liam uneasily rubs the back of his neck reddening in the face as he shakes his head, "L-Louis I-I think she meant y-you-"