20

"That would be Master Zayn to you," the man muses with a smile, "I'm hoping remission has taught you a thing or two," Niall's breath escapes in a rasp as he plasters a smile, "Of-of, um, y-yeah, ye-yes yes sir, yessir, ye-yes Master," Swallowing past the burning lump in his throat, he nods staring desperately at the owner to either admit to having heard everything or plead to his own ignorance and confess to just hearing the last part.

"Care to take a walk? T-the facility ha-has nice grounds, a-and trails," He retorts fidgeting with his hands, Niall takes pity on the man he still loves with another gracious nod, "I-I'd like that," he whispers placing his hand in Zayn's with a final glance over his shoulder to Zailey that sits in stunned silence.

Taking steps in a timid stride, eventually the two fall into unison with their walking, Zayn's hand's the first to make a move as he brushes against Niall. "I missed you," he confesses, Niall's breath finding itself in his chest as he swallows allowing himself time to think before replying, "I-I've missed you too," he opts for the simpler retort knowing anything further would drive Zayn away, and truthfully the anger Niall had at the man diminished the second he saw him.

Tucking his hands in his jacket to warm himself, Zayn scoffs, "I-I'm sorry, here," he mutters taking off his own jacket, Niall protests with a head shake, "No, No, I-I'm fine," he insists with a whispering tone as the owner steps closer depleting any space the two had between them, he takes his heavier jacket draping it over Niall's shoulder using it to pull the boy even closer to him, their lips centimeters apart, "Do you love me?"

Lost in the warm pools of honey Niall dreamed about waking up beside him for months before Zayn signed him, he licks his lips offering a smile as tears burn in his eyes, he's at a loss for words to convey his true emotions. They were complicated, to say the least.

Niall knew he loved him, he could scream about how much he loved him and still felt it wouldn't come close to explaining how his veins burned when near him, the way his body reacted to the sound of his voice, the way he fell to complete submission at the man's hands.

"Y-yes," he whispers leaning his forehead against Zayn's chin with a sharp exhale as if confessing the one word had lifted the weight from his shoulders, he feels the man's hands snake into his hair gently lifting him until their eyes met again, "I need you home,"

Letting the tears fall from his oceanic eyes, "Ta-take me home," he begs, Zayn steps away the loss of touch staggering to the skip that sobs reaching toward him, "Take me home," he urges again, Zayn's jacket falling from his shoulders, "I can't," he mutters, "P-please, please master, t-take me home I-I'll be good," Niall continues stepping closer to him, an attempt to reconnect with him like seconds before, he craved for a kiss, just a second to remind him what he was holding on for.

Zayn shakes his head chewing the inside of his cheek to suppress words as he reaches down collecting his jacket, "It-it's not my decision to make," he admits, Niall presses his hands to the older one's chest stilling him, "J-just, just tell me, p-please just tell me," he cries hands taking Zayn's cheeks as his eyes flicker across his sharp features, "Te-tell me t-this is-is for us."

Placing his hands over Niall's, Zayn turns pressing his lips to Niall's wrist shushing his tears, he continues bringing him closer moving from his arm to his neck, he sucks on the skips collar bone, the younger one moaning, a gasp emitting from him as Zayn's teeth graze his porcelain skin.

Dropping his hands to Niall's waist he lifts him, Niall wrapping his legs around the man as the two tumble back into a tree, "Fuck," he swears shifting so he could slide into Niall, the skip throwing his head back as he's fucked into oblivion.

Zailey stands at the sink brushing her teeth that evening, she eyes the clear cup of white pills next to her, rolling her eyes she takes the cup emptying the pills into her hand staring at them with a frown, part of her treatment was extensive "Submissive Therapy" as they called it, Dr.Snow said it best two days prior when she was told she'd start receiving a certain dosage of these pills designed to make submissive's better.

"Sometimes we need our brains rewired to do the right thing, this helps with that,"

Chewing her bottom lip she turns from her spot at the sink gasping when she sees Niall rooted behind her, "Fuck!"

"I did, we did, I-I should say," he corrects with a smirk, "And I must say it was just as amazing as it always was," he muses taking a seat on the girl's bed with a sigh, "So you're completely back in love with him again?"

"No," Niall pauses furrowing his eyebrows in thought, "I-I don't think so," he admits his confusion to his problems, his look flickering to the pills she has in her hand, "What are those?"

Zailey joins him on the bed showing him the small pills, "They're submissive pills, s-supposed to fix me," Niall frowns at her words taking one in his own hand, he meets her eyes offering her a sympathetic smile, "I assure you there's nothing broken, I'm the one that got fucked on a walking trail,"

The girl laughs at his confession, "Does this mean you're leaving?" the somberness returns at the question, Niall swallowing past the lump in his throat with a slow nod, "I-I think so,"

Sighing, she takes the one pill she had in her hand grabbing the glass of water she had on the nightstand, "cheers," placing it in her mouth she winces swallowing it, "Next one," extending her hand for the one Niall still had the boy stares at the pill wondering why he'd seen it before, shakily he hands it to her, "C-cheers,"

Zailey swallows the second pill with a sigh, laying down in the bed she sniffles as tears come to her eyes, "S-sometimes I-I think I wasn't meant to be a-a submissive," Niall lays down next to her grabbing her hands, he kisses her nose silencing her, "Hey, a skip isn't all it's cracked up to be," the girl giggles again wiping at her own eyes, "I-I'll never submit," she whispers, "E-even if-if that means never getting out of here,"

Niall uses his hand to push the hair from her face, "You are going to get out of here," he swears, "a-and when you do, I-I want you to find me," the girl nods scooting closer placing her head on Niall's chest.

........................................................................

- Vote -

- Comment -

- Follow -

- Emma :) -