13

"Does everyone have their buddy?" Shannon asks raising her clipboard, she slides her sunglasses to the top of her brightened strawberry blonde hair narrowing her crystal eyes toward the two boys in the middle section of the bus, "One two three-"

"Eyes on me," the group mutters in unison with exasperated huffs. "Thank you," She hums tapping the end of her pen on the paper skimming the rows with her eyes, "Let's remember our manners today, okay guys? You're representing the Elite Agency." Shannon cleared her throat gaining all undivided attention from the troop of people she'd hauled to the mall that particular day, "There will be Masters in here today as well, you need to be on your best behavior-"

"-On your best behavior, okay?" Harry's softer emerald orbs stare at the skip in the backseat, he sits watching him over his shoulder with his eyebrows creased in concern the boy hadn't been listening.

Louis in fact hadn't been. Except for the quick trip the day he was purchased, Louis' only other experience in a mall was on a field trip a year ago. He remember throwing the biggest fit his buddy wasn't Ashton, and when Luke took pity and had the list changed he remembered it crossing his mind that he'd want a dominate as considerate as the man was at times. Even before Luke signed the line he went through leaps and bounds to better Ashton's life at the agency, which in turn helped Louis greatly most of the time.

"Louis? Did you hear what I said?" Harry asks clearing his throat, the image of his old agency leader pops into his head, Louis forces a nod before huffing, "Y-yes! God, let's go,"

The skip is convinced his owner didn't say anything of importance and rolls his eyes at Harry's warning, "Don't make daddy-"

"Can you please not call yourself that here?" Harry smirks at the plea, he opens Louis' door taking the boy's hand, "What would you prefer daddy call himself?"

"Anything but that," Louis grumbles tugging at the grip on his hand until Zayn appears at his side linking their hands together in his other, "This doesn't sound like best behavior," Louis groans pulling at his hands attempting to break free from the grips.

When he manages to loosen the hold Harry had on him, he yelps after being tugged into the man's side, his lips practically pressing themselves to Louis' ear, "Don't make me punish you here. Daddy tried telling you-"

"-tried telling you these kinds of things could happen," Louis raises an eyebrow at the man's growling words, he glances at Ashton who stands next to him looking as concerned as the submissive that's either being consoled or condemned, neither of the skips could tell from their point of view.

"It's not crying so my vote is comforted," Ashton mumbles, Louis smirks nudging his friend gesturing to the submissive's fist slowly being clenched and unclenched during the discussion, "That's an ass chewing if I've ever seen one,"

"You've never gotten an effective one," Luke mutters stepping in front of the skips with a disapproving scowl, "We brought you here to mingle, not people watch," Louis scoffs meeting the oceanic eyes of the master, "We weren't just people watching, we were people judging," he informs with a giggle, Ashton shakes his head in amusement toward his friend meeting Luke's stare as well seeing him soften, "We're sorry, where would you like us to mingle?"

Luke steps aside motioning to the food court, "Over there, with the level seven submissives we paid to be here today."

Louis snorts at the hint Luke attempted to subtly use, "What are they gonna do give us a-"

"-A pep talk!" Liam's sudden squeak makes Louis flinch, he glares realizing both of his hands are trapped in each of his masters, Louis feels like he is being led like a toddler would be just learning to walk.